Cheer Practice

Chapter 3:

Arabella's POV:

I start walking with Sam to literature when Chandler comes up and interlocks my hand in his. I smile and ignore the glares from Sam that he's giving to Chandler. Okie dokie then...?

Sam's POV:

Why Chandler why!! He's doing this to get back at me isn't he! Ooh I'll show him... I'll show him real good. "Arabella what kind of movies do you like?" She thinks and says, "It doesn't matter honestly. I'm really into scary movies." Then the unthinkable happens. Some random kid gets pushed into Chandler making him let go of Arabella's hand! Ha-ha! Sucks for youuu!! I hold her hand just because I can. Ughh she's so adorable and... GRRR I wish Chandler didn't like her... Ehh I'll still let him over on Friday, just to show him that Arabella likes me more. He'll see.

Arabella's POV:

Chandler was holding my hand (which I liked) and he got pushed over so now I'm holding Sam's hand (which I like). The day goes by fast. Then it's time to go to the last class of the day: History. I don't have that class with Sam, but I have it with Chandler. "So... Do you like Sam?" He asks. That was really random. "I like both of you. You're both my friends." He nods.

When history is over I remember something: I can't go home now! I have cheer practice! Normally it's in the mornings but we are probably practicing to warm up, or something. I meet Sam outside the gym and tell him what I have to do. He says he'll stay and watch so I walk into the gym. It looks bigger than it did in 5th period because there are only like 50 cheerleaders in here. So Sam and Chandler sit on the bleachers as I get with my group and start. I do many tumbling things like back handsprings, tucks, fulls, and stuff like that. My stunt group put me in a full and I do a needle stunt. Then a basket toss and cradle catch and all this other stuff and things. I think I did pretty well, honestly. Coach Storm says, "Fantastic job everyone! We won't have practice the rest of the week so come bright and early Monday!" She says.

I walk over to Sam and Chandler and they seem impressed.

I still can't wait until Friday! I know it's only Wednesday but I'm still super stoked!

Hollie's POV:

Ugh!! Of all people, why does Arabella have to be in my stunt group! At least Zoë is in it too... Arabella is a good flyer. Too good. I need more attention!! I have an idea: I'll "accidentally" drop her. Then she'll be so embarrassed. And she'll be in pain. Yes. It'll work. Yes. My evil plan has been born.