Part 52

My dear friends thank u so so so much for your love for this story. I am overwhelmed with your responses. Keep loving and motivating. Love u. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Parth mujhe divorce dena chata hei...(Vidushi said whereas her vision got blurred)

Par kun? tumdono eak dusre se pyar karte ho na....fir?(Sanyu asked while consoling her sister)

Haan di....par (she wiped her tears with the back of her palm) wo mei kabhi maa nei bansakti 

Kya!! kese! (Sanyukta exclaimed)

wo...miscarriages...isliye...(she fumbled)

What! firse! (Sanyu widened her eyes)

Last month (she sniffed)

Vidushi!...yeh baat tumne mujhe bataya kun nei?(Sanyu cupped her cheeks)

Di...wo saab chodo....Parth baccha chata hei...mei usse nei de sakti...wo mujhe chodke kisi aur se shadi karlega...di please....(Vidushi pleaded)

Dekh Vidhu ese rona nei...(she wiped her tears) mei inse baat karungi...wo Parth ko samjhadenge...(she pecked her forehead)

nei...(Vidushi said) Jiju ko kuch maat batana..

Par!!....(Sanyu frowned)

Parth ko pata chaljaega mei apse help le rahi hun....he will hate me more...(Vidushi cried)

Acha baba nei bolungi unhe kuch....don't worry mei koi na koi solution nikal lungi...(she hugged her baby sis)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aapp sube sube kaha chali gayi thi?(he asked hugging her from back)

Randhir!...dadi ya mom dekhlengi....chodo na please....(she said while trying to remove his hands from her waist)

Dono mandir gayi hei....(he slid his palm under her top)

Kya kar rahe ho!!...mera khana jaljaega na...(she whispered when his fingers caressed her belly button)

You are soft...(he was moving his hand towards her chest)

Nei...(she detached their frames and blushed)

aab sarmane ka kya faeda?(he gripped her waist and dragged her close)

khana...banana hei...(she said when he was busy giving sweet kisses on her shoulder blade)

meri bhuk ese hi mitjaegi...(he said joining their foreheads)

Sanyukta chuckled....

Kya hua?(he raised his brows)

mere bholu se Randhir itne naughty honge mujhe nei pata tha...(she pulled his nose)

Mujhe bhi nei...(he sealed their lips for their morning kiss)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

All the best Randhir....(Sanyu wished him as he was going to enter in his new company as the new CFO of Sannyal Industries)

Thanks....mujhe iski jarurat thi...(Randhir said with a little nervousness in his voice)

Randhir....don't be nervous...(she pressed his palm) I am with u...(pecked his right cheek)

Yeah...please be with me always...(he smiled at her)

I will....(gave a wide grin) 

Sandhir entered inside the office as professionals..Reshma introduced Randhir to the employs as their new CFO.....she didn't disclose the truth of Randhir being her son and Sanyukta's wife...they were very happy as their arrogant CFO is replaced by this new one...

wese new Sir bohot hot hei...(one of the female employs said)

Married hei ya bachelor hei ya single?(another one asked)

pata nei....Aggarwal maam ko kese smiles de rahe hei...(the first one pouted)

May be unko pasand karte hei...(the second one said)

arrey nei suna hei Aggarwal mam married hei (the first one said)

Hope esa hi ho...(the second one said)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Haah....(he fell on the bed holding his head)

Sanyu smiled and walked till him....he felt his muscles relaxing when she started giving him head massage....

he hugged her belly and closed his eyes feeling her enchanting touch...

Ajj eak din mei thak gaye?(she asked pecking his head)

Hmm....(he just hummed)

Kisne kahata apko ki itni deri tak kaam karo....aap pagal ho kya Randhir?(she asked caressing his nape)

First day tha na...I was excited....(he laid on her lap and now they were staring each other)

wese eak baat batwo koi ladki pasand ayi kya?(she winked at him)

Kya!!...(he exclaimed)

Haan....kitni sundar sundar ladkia hei office mei....aap there eak young hot handsome man...koi tto pasand ayi hi hogi...(she chuckled)

Sanyukta yeh kesa bakwas sawal hei?(he frowned)

Arrey batado mei bura nei manungi...(she said suppressing her laugh and he smirked)

Agar itna insist kar rahi ho na...tto ....wo jo high pony wali thi na....jiski nak thodi lambi hei...(he said)

Sweta?(she asked)

Haan ....wo bhot cute thi...(he gave a cheesy smile and Sanyukta flared her nose)

aap jawo baat nei karni...(she was about to climb down the bed)

arrey....(hugged her waist) par sabse jyada mujhe hamari CMO pasand ayi....(he said and Sanyu blushed)

hato mujhe jana hei...(she struggled to free herself)

nei...kiss liye bina jane nei dunga...(he said stubbornly)

Huh...arey....(when he came over her after making her lay on the bed)

kiss ddo...(he said)

(he said)

nei...(she turned her face)

ddo...(he made her to face him)

sirf eak...(she said)

Fine....(he said before locking their lips)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap: Kidnapppppp.....!!!!! kon???

Thank u

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love u all

Try this vm made by me.

Catch u soon

Jan...