Part 37

Do read my story A Love Like This!- Dark

Thanks for appreciating my work Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond...I will update this on Tuesday

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Had hoti hei haar chiz ki....(she was folding the clothes) sari burden apke kun?

Sanyukta....please yaar abhi nei....(he said while his fingers were rested on his forehead)

She sighed and walked out of the room.....after sometime she came back with a glass of milk...

have this....(handed him the glass)

maan nei hei....(he looked away)

please....(caressed his nape....)

He looked into her eyes and rested his head on her right shoulder

I am tensed.....(closing his eyes)

she placed the glass of milk on the table and started finger combing his hair locks....

Diya ki shadi ke batse?(she asked after placing a kiss on his temple)

Hmm.....aap hi batawo....jo itna materialistic hei....wo kya khus rakhega meri behen ko?(he asked frowning)

hmm....(she sighed) par kya kare aab? Renu maa tto maan nehi rahi hei na....aur Diya bhi khus hei iss riste se....(Sanyu smiled)

pucha apne?(Taking the glass on milk as Sanyu offered him with pleading eyes)

Haan....usse ladka pasand hei....(she took a sip from the milk glass as Randhir asked her to do so)

kher....jaab Diya ko koi problem nei tto mei kya karun...(he drank the milk and laid on the bed)

Good night....please tension maat lena...(making herself comfortable in his embrace)

Hmm....(pecked her forehead and slept hugging his angel)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir...tune loan le lia?(Renuka asked while they were having breakfast)

Apply kia hei Renu maa...(he said wiping his mouth)

Swetoooo...mujhe aaj shopping leke chalo na....(she said getting close towards him)

Aap Diya ke sath chali jawo....wo janewli hei azz....(he stood up when Nandini was about to wipe 

the rice from his lips.....)

Sanyukta mera face saaf hei?(he asked her taking his bag from her hands)

Eak minute....(she took the rice and they exchanged a smile)

Chalo...(she grinned and they left for their respective work places)

huh....lovey dovey idiots (murmured under her breathe)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mam...yeh sare files ready hei aap eak baar dekh lijiye na...(Sanyukta handed her some files)

Sanyukta....mam nehi mum bolo...I am your mother-in-law....(Reshma smiled at her) sare files thik thak hei....wese bhi tumne kia hei na....mujhe koi doubts nehi...

Thnaks ma...(Reshma glared her) I mean mom...

Sanyukta beta....aj tum aur Randhir ghar awo na dinner ke liye (Reshma said)

Dinner!!!....mom....Diya ki shadi tey hogayi hei....bohot sare kaam bhi hei....ese mei mujhe nehi lagta ki Renu maa hame permission dengi...(Sanyu said sadly)