Teaser

Long Ago ( A Painful Story) is updated. Do Check

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta!....(he searched her for everywhere but couldn't find his princess) Sanyukta....where are u damn it? (he asked and sat on his knees in that unknown place....his head, legs and arms have blood stains allover)

aab mei kahan dhundunga tumhe?(he screamed and his voice echoed) please come back to me...(he screamed his best)

There was nobody to help him....

Some how he gathered his courage to find his lovely wife at any cost....he stood up...wiped his tears and closed his eyes to recall each and every moment with his wife....starting from the day when they met in a medicine story....destiny hitched them together....now they are a happy couple....but!....where is she?

Sanyukta!!...(he breathed out and kissed her sacred thread) don't worry I will find u...(he breathed out)

*****

Have your food...(Sanyukta upped her eye lashes to find a lady in a mini dress)

I won't (Sanyukta looked away)

Fine...(the lady gritted her teeth) die here....(she closed the door with a thud)

Huh...(Sanyukta smiled amidst her tears) I know....Randhir jarur ayega mujhe lene....(she said and rested her right palm on her left side of chest) I can feel him....(closed her eyes)

Randhir!!....(she grinned)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am really very disappointed about your response in the previous part. If u don't like this story anymore then do tell me I will not waste my precious time in writing/completing this story. Be honest. If any suggestions then u all r welcomed.

I will update the next part when I will feel that this story is needed :-)

Thank u

Jan...