Part 2

Thank u my lovely friends for your support. You guys are really very motivating. So as per my promise here u go with the next part

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta (she stopped on her way towards the main door when Anju called her)

Ji maa ....yes mum(she smiled genuinely after turning towards her)

Ajj office se ghar jaldi ajana....wo ladkewale arahe hei tujhse milne.....aur isbaar mei final karke rahungi.... try to come back early....the boy's family is coming today (she finished and looked up only to welcome an upset Sanyu)

Anju sighed and went near her 

Jo mere sath hua wo tere sath bhi hoga iski koi guarantee nehi Sanyu.....mera baccha ....It's not necessary that you will also go through the same pain like me...(caressed her cheeks) 

bahat bura lagta hei mujhe.....meri itnisi bacchi....I feel so bad(her eyes watered)

 kitna mehnat karti hei.......mei bash chati hun shadi karke chali ja iss nark se.....tere patike sath sukhi rahegi ...I just want u to get married and live your life happily

Maa iski bhi koi guarantee nei na ki me ye shadi ke baad khus hungi.....Mum...marriage doesn't guarantee my happiness (wiped her maa's tears)

Par kamse kam Vidushi ke khatir shadi karle.....at least marry for the sake of Vidushi...esa haam nehi karsakte hei Sanyu ki badi beti kawari rahe aur choti ke hath pila karwadi jaye.....nei Sanyu yeh rule nehi hei....samjhti kun nehi tu? Tere sath sath Vidu bhi kawari reh jaegi na....please....baccha....(she literally pleaded her)

Maa...(she frowned) thik hei mei jadli aneki kosis karungi ...Okay I will try to come back soon (she said weakly)

Jaldi hi ana hei ...you will have to(Anju said rather ordered)

Ji ...yeah(she forced a smile and walked out of the house)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Arrey Randhir bhai (the man grinned looking at Randhir) aur kese ho?....How are u Randhir bro?(he asked jowly)

Acha hun....... suun ...I am fine....listen(Randhir grinned and placed some empty medicine strips in front of him) papa ke medicines khatam hogaye hei......dad's medicines are finished (he said)

Koi nei dedete hein....no problem...I will give u..(he said in the same mood)

Bhaya yeh blood pressure ke medicines dedena jara....bro...please give me these BP medicines (Sanyukta said while panting hard as she came there running all the way.....she is getting late)

Haan didi ....okay sis(the man smiled....Randhir was looking at his mobile screen) yeh llo....didi take it(placed that on her palm)

Thank u....(she searched for money in her bag) damn!!!.....pese nei hei aur card bhi bhulayi....I don't have money as well as card (she frowned) maa medicine skip nehi karsakti...mum can't skip her medicines (she murmured and Randhir heard this)

Listening to maa Randhir glanced at her for the first time......she was looking worried, her hair was tied in a messy bun, she was simple and pure.....he thought at least 1000 times before asking her.....

mmm.....bura na mane tto mei pay kardun?.....If u don't mind....can I pay?(he asked sweetly and she turned her head towards him and blinked her eyes)

Nei aap kese!!! No....How can u ?(she was embarrassed)

Maa ke liye hei na? chalta hei ....It's for mother no....(he smiled and don't know why but she skipped a beat) Raghu inka mere hisab me dalde....Raghu....I will pay for her medicines (Randhir smiled at him)

Ji bhaya......okay bro

Ji mei apke pese kese lotaun? How will I return your money?(she asked innocently)

uski koi jarurart nei....It's not needed (he smiled and left the place after paying for the medicines....)

She just kept on looking at his retreating figure......he is so humble, nice, just like God.....so pure and innocent.....

Didi....maa kesi hei aab? ....Sis....How is mum?(the man asked thus breaking her chain of thoughts)

Haan....maa....(then widened her eyes) OMG maa!!!(she started running)

Didi dawai leke jawo....Sis...please take your medicines(he screamed)

Oh haan (she came back.....took the Medicine and left)

Pagal hei didi tto......she is mad (he shook his head)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta felt hell uncomfortable......when the old woman slides down  the sleeves of her blouse and rubbed her fingers there that too in front of everyone......

Chikni hei.....she is smooth (the old woman gave her approval) Madhu (to her daughter- In- law i.e boy's maa) iske size check kar mera pota santust hona chahiye....check her size...my grandchild should be satisfied (Sanyukta widened her eyes and stood up abruptly)

Kya hua Sanyu? what happened Sanyu?(Anju asked)

Mujhe nehi karni shadi....I will not marry....aap saab meri esi insult nehi kar sakte....You can't insult me like this....eak aurat hoke bhi aurat ki self respect kese nei samjahte aap?...You don't know to respect women....though u r one of them..(she said angrily......Madhu looked down and the boy was just confused) sorry maa.....mei yeh shadi nei karsakti....I can't do this marriage(she left the place thus snatching away Vidushi's smile who was happy thinking that finally her path will be cleared but....)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Next after 80 votes and some comments to know your views...

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...