Part 17

Thank u so much for your love for this story and for your motivation. Silence readers thanks for your silent gratitude :-)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Papa aap yahan betho......(Randhir placed his wheelchair beneath a tree.......Harsh nodded in agreement) mei prasad leke ata hun......(he said and was about to go)

Suniye....(she called her.....yes, Sanyukta was also with them.......sandhir prepared the lunch together and he invited her to visit the temple and she agreed)

Ji? (he stopped and turned towards her...)

yeh daan de denge?(she asked forwarding him some rupees)

Harsh was  looking at them.....silently

Sure.....par aap yeh rakho...(holding her hand) mere pas hei mei dedunga...(he said)

Par???(she frowned)

aaap ddo ya mei eak hi baat hei na (he said and again there was a serene eye lock between them)

arhm...(Harsh coughed to bring them back to reality)

Randhir and Sanyukta looked here and there.....Harsh was suppressing his chuckle....

mei ata hun....(he fumbled and left to bring the "prasad")

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sandhir were making bed for themselves on the terrace.....they were stealing glances of each other....he must admit that....his wife is the prettiest one in the whole universe........he must admit that.....he loves to adore her secretly.....

oh....(she said)

kya hua?(he asked while placing the pillows on the top of the mattress)

mei pani lana bhulgayi...(she said and stood up....) abhilati hun....(she was about to go when her leg tripped in the fold of the bed sheet......)

Sanyukta!!!....(he held her by her waist and both fell on the soft mattress with she on him.....his head touched the pillow and her whole weight was now on his body)

he raised his right hand.......tucked the hair strands behind her ear.....she felt some strange sensations in her body due to the slight touch of his fingers on her cheek.....as well as his left palm was cupping her waist protectively.....he was drinking her innocence......the way her eye lashes are lowered....the way her lips are quivering....he felt an unknown urge to love his wife.....don't know why....but this feeling is very strange but at the same time very sweet....he made her lay beside him carefully.....her heart beats raised finding him leaning towards her......she frowned.....he leaned more towards her and she upper her eyes to lock her gaze with him.....

You take rest...(caressed her head) I will bring water......(smiled his best and stood up to go down stairs)

She kept on gazing the sky through the transparent mosquito net....she was now feeling some crunches in her stomach after their close encounter......

He washed his face and shook his head twice......in an attempt to get rid of those thoughts......he closed his eyes and the one image which his mind pictured was Sanyukta ......he shook his head once again.....he took the water bottle and walked towards the terrace....entering into his little world he smiled as he found her sleeping while taking soft snores....her pulled the quilt over her and laid beside Sanyukta.......she turned towards him and rested her palm on his palm.....he smiled and curled his fingers inwards thus gripping her palm tight......today he is going to sleep early ........his eyes gave off and the two innocent souls slept holding each other's hand thus taking a vow of not leaving each other no matter what is stored in their destiny )

:::::::::::::::::::::::

what would be Sanyu's reaction finding her dear hubby is in trouble??

Thank u so much

Do vote and comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...