Part 20

Thank u so much. I am overwhelmed because of your love for this story. Hope I am not disappointing you.

::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Sanyukta....Sanyukta....(he shook her a little and she came back to her senses)

hmm...wo...(looked here and there.....her palms were still on his chest and he was holding her firmly by her tiny waist)

the soothing air waved her hairs a little and made them feel chills down their spines.....when she realized that it was her unexpected dream...

Mei yeh screens daal deta hun thandi hei bahat....(he said while getting up to do the honor)

Sanyukta just kept on staring at her Greek God and thinking about her not so innocent dream....it was rather very difficult for her to believe that she is expecting him to take her in his arms as well as dreaming about their sweet little cuddles which is far away from the current relationship they share....her trance broke by his call....she shook her head and blinked her eyes a little....

You should sleep now....(he said while giving her his hearty smile thus disturbing her mental peace once again) kya hua?(while stretching his legs a little)

nei...(shook her head negatively and laid on the bed while facing her back to him....so that she could have a peaceful conversation with herself) 

What's wrong with her? abhi mujhe kese pith karke sogayi.....koi mistake kardi kya mene????(he was thinking all these whereas she was having her self confrontation)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As morning arose Renuka started her vocal torture on Sanyukta and Vidushi. Sanyukta being a little patient tolerated all these drama whereas Vidushi, she just outbursted her anger on Renuka

Just because u r my MLA that doesn't mean that I will do slavery for u.....(Vidushi screamed her best....Aru, Ruhi and Diya were at their colleges/schools....dadi was busy in her mantra chants , Harsh was having his morning tea....Parth and Randhir were at their respective work places....

Vidushi please....ese nei bolte...(Sanyukta tried to make her understand but in vain)

No di....yeh maharani kuch bhi bakegi aur mei sunti rahun? listen Mrs Sekhawat (pointing a finger at her) dare u order me once again otherwise u will be thrown out of this place....(she said sternly and marched towards her bedroom)

I am sorry Renu maa....please usko maaf kardijiye...(Sanyukta said joining her palms in front of the melodramatic chudeil)

Yehi sanskar diye hei na teri maa ne??? jitne chote log utna chota dimag....ajj wo boli kall tu bolegi....aaj hi mei iss gharse ja rahi hun....(she said and left for her room)

Kash ye Renu apne batto ko practically karke dikhati.....aaj haam shanti se rehte...(Dadi said while joining her palms in front of God ji )

Sahi kaha maa.....mera dursi shadi ka fesla ghalat tha...(Harsh said)

Pehli shaid nivata na esa nei hota (Dadi taunted him)

Kun jkhmome namak chidak rahi ho?(he frowned)

Hey bhagwan aab tu hin sambhal....(dadi sighed)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir.......(she asked while gazing the twinkling stars)

Hmm....(he was doing the same)

Haam wo store room saaf karake wahan shift hojaye?(she gazed him)

Renu maa nehi manengi...(he smiled and gazed at the stars once again)

Hmm....(she sighed and he glanced at her beautiful face which had a little bit of disappointment)

Why not? yesterday it was raining a lot and they had to sleep in the hall which was really very awkward to do so that too for a newly married couple. That's when Randhir decided something.

Chaliye so jate hei....(she yawned and turned)

Sanyukta....(he called her and she gazed him again)

Kuch laya hun apke liye....(he said fumbling a little)

Kya laye hein aap!!!....mere liye? (she cheeped like a kid thus earning  a wide smile from Randhir)

Ye....(handed her a bar of snickers)

haww....my fav.....apko kese pata ki mujhe yeh pasand hei?(while munching on the bar)

Dadi se (winked at her while wiping the chocolate which was near her lower lip)

His mere touch made her froze right at the place whereas he was unaware about this state of his beloved wife.

Chalo so jate hein....(he gripped her wrist and they laid on the mattress..)

She blushed a little and lowered her gaze.....

Kya hua?(he asked but she turned towards the other side) Sanyukta....(shifted towards her) kya hua (tried to look at her face over her right shoulder)

she giggled and turned only to hide her face on his chest....

Arrey!!!...(he smiled and started to do his usual work that is patting her head until she catches her sleep)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u friends

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...