Part 3

Thank u so much my dear readers. I was not at all expecting this much appreciation for this story. Are u really liking this concept? I am trying something new, I mean different from my other works....If u want to give me any suggestions then I am ready to accept....thank u once again. Do read my other story Long Ago (A Painful Story). Thank u once again.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Baba, apke liye haldi wala dud.....Father, turmeric milk...(Sanyu gave a glass of milk to Kishore )

He glared her and pushed her hands in such a force that it fell on the ground....and the milk got spilled allover the floor......Vidushi stood up from the couch and left the place not before glaring Sanyukta.....Anju rubbed her forehead thus getting ready for another mess.......

Agar itna hi baap ka khayal hei na tto ajj shadi ke liye inkar nehi karti tum....If u really care for me then why did u refuse to get married? (threw the newspaper somewhere)

Baba, (not meeting his gaze) mei shadi nehi karungi ..... I will not get married (she said holding a film of tears in her eyes)

Kun nehi karegi tu?.....why not ?(he screamed and Anju was afraid.....what if he will raise his hand on Sanyukta) akhir problem kya hei tujhe?.... what's your problem? (gripped her arms and started shaking her hard)

yeh aapko mei pehle bhi bata chuki hun.... I have told u already  (tears made their way down her cheeks) I am afraid.....(she gulped) bash nei karni shadi....I will not get married (she sniffed)

He pushed her with a jerk and she fell on the floor due to imbalance.....

Kuch nei hosakta tera....you are impossible (he said and left towards his bedroom)

Sanyu.....(Anju hugged her after bending up to her level) bashh rro maat......don't cry (caressing her hair)

Maa nei karni shadi.....I will not get married....wo mujhe pitega mera rape karega mei kya karungi....What If he will beat me....he will rape me!!...wahan koi nehi hoga na mere sath......no one will be there for my rescue...(she cried hard thus shacking Anju to the core)

Bacchha!! tu itni padhi likhi hei....ajkal ki ladki hoke itna darti hei.....aur esi chije nehi sochte.........u r so educated....why r u thinking like this? (wiped her tears and Sanyu blinked her eyes)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After his hectic day in his office Randhir stepped inside his father's room and placed the medicines on the bedside table......

Harsh was seated on the bed with his eyes close.....his back was rested on the bed-board...Harsh's leg's became unable to walk due to an accident a year back.....

Papa....(Randhir pressed his palms and Harsh opened his eyes) kesa raha din? ....How was the day?(caressed Harsh's head)

Bore (Harsh pouted)

Koi baat nehi chaliye lawn mei ghumane leke jata hun apko....let's go for a walk (he stood up)

Tu jake pehle dinner kar.....go and have your dinner....agar kuch bacha ho tto....if something is left for u to eat.. (Harsh smiled painfully at his elder son)

Papa !!(wiped his tears while suppressing his own.......) aapbhi na (smiled) mei yun gaya aur yun aya......I will be back soon...(he left the room and Harsh just blinked his teary eyes)

Randhir entered inside the kitchen after taking a bath......he opened the lid of the various containers and smiled sadly......as there were no food left inside them.....his stomach was growling with hunger......he made some poha immediately and left the bowl full with poha on the slab as Ruhi called him......

Haan baccha aya....coming...(he said and left the kitchen)

Bhaya.....wo kaal mere school mei Annual Function hei....wo ...mujhe.....tomorrow..It's our Annual Function (she fumbled)

Apko.....neyi dress chaiye?.....u want a new dress? (he asked caressing her head)

Ji (she grinned) yeah

Randhir pulled out his money purse and handed her a 2000/- rupee note......

Thanks bhaya u r the best....(she jumped with excitement and left for her room)

Randhir came back too kitchen and frowned as a mouse was busy eating his poha....he showed that away and sighed.....he drank a glass of water and left to catch some sleep with his growling stomach after taking his papa for a ride.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap: Sandhir Second Meet

Next will be updated after 100 votes and some comments to know your views.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u 

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...