Part 34

Friends, do read the new season of Accidental Parents.....Unbreakable Bond...with an all new concept....hope u will like it....it will be updated every Tuesday....If I will get good response..Thank u

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sweetoooo......Swetooooo.....

Sandhir were in deep slumber whereas Nandini was busy knocking on the door.....

hmm.....koi sone kun nehi deta? (he mumbled and Sanyu hugged him more tightly)

Sweetooooo.......kahan ho yaar.....(Nandini screamed)

mei dekhti hun...(she was about to go but he dragged her towards him and slept hugging her as if she is his teddy bear)

sojao na Sanyukta....(kissed her left cheek......she felt her morning electric current which ran down her spine)  

abhi sirf 5 baje hei.....we can sleep for more half an hour....(he almost crushed her under his hold)

ahh....mei sans nei le pa rahi...(she cringed)

sorry sorry..(he loosened his grip and she cocooned herself in his hug)

aap kitne soft ho....(he said nuzzling her cheeks.....it was difficult for her to breathe.....such an effect he has on her....whereas he was loving the moment....thus switching off his brain and listening to his heart)

Swettoooo ate ho ki darwaja tod dun?(she screamed again)

Randhir....(she whispered against his neck)

hmmmm.....(he said lazily and looked at her cute face....)

wo door tod degi....(she pouted)

his gaze fell on her pout.....he leaned forward and placed a quick peck on them...she was all red by no......why the hell she is feeling the electric shocks.....one after another.....

nei todegi....u sleep...(hugged her again and she allowed herself to drift into her deep slumber)

huh...pata ni kitna sota hei....(Nandini said and left the place)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir....(she was arranging his clothes)

Hmm....(while combing his hair)

apke sare kapde purane hei....aaj haam shopping pei jaenge okay...(she said)

Okay.....(held her hand and dragged her close)

wese eak baat batao....(she asked whereas he was busy nuzzling her right cheek)

Hmmm....(placed a quick peck on her cheek)

ajkal aap jyada naughty nei ho rahe ho?....(she pulled his nose)

aab wife itni beautiful hei tto naughty apne aap ban jaega husband....(he kissed her knuckles while looking into her eyes..... romantically)

acha!!!...hame nei pata tha hamare sweet se , innocent se Piku ji ke piche eak romantic avtar bhi chipa hei....(she rubbed her nose with his nose)

someone knocked on the door and they broke the hug.....Randhir opened to welcome Diya...

Kya hua baccha?(he asked her)

Bhayu....wo Nandini ko uske office jana hei....maa ne kahan aap chod do...(Diya twisted her lips)

mei!!....beta mei apke bhavi ke sath jaunga na office...aap Parth bhayu ko bolo...(he smiled at her)

Parth bhayu kabka gaye...(she sighed) mei mana kardun uss Nandini ko....she is hell annoying...

Randhir, aap chod dijiye na usse.....(Sanyukata said)

Nei bhabi....aap nehi janti......Randhir bahyu ke upar dore dalti hei wo....uska bash chale na to bhayu ko uske baby ka daddy bana de....(she finished and Sanyukta chuckled)

Diya...(Randhir screamed) aap jao....college nei jana?(scolded her and she left the place)

Kun data usse?(back hugged him and closed her eyes)

Sanyukta esi bate kehna thik nei na...(caressed her hand which were on his chest)

 mei Nandini ke liye auto buladunga....wo usme chali jaegi...(turned towards her and hugged her again)

haam bhi uske sath jaenge okay....(she pulled his cheeks)

par....I mean sahi maine mei mujhe wo ladki pasand nei...(he looked away) azeeb hei

ofho....(cupped his cheeks) office hi tto jana hei....(hugged him) aur mei bhi hun na wahan....

Okay....(hugged her)

::::::::::::::::::::::

When sandhir leaves their home....forever.....

Thank u so much

Do vote and comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...