Part 18

Friends try my story "My Soulmate"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day he opened his eyes but didn't feel the light weight on his left shoulder much to his disappointment. He turned to find her side empty.....

Yeh kahan gayi!!!....(He asked himself and rushed down stairs after arranging the mattress properly) 

Randhir heard some noises coming from the washroom and thought that Sanyukta must be taking her bath......his chain of thoughts came to an end when she came out of the loo while drying her hair locks....she smiled at him but he was just lost in the fresh flower.....

Mei apko uthane ane wali thi....aapko office jana hei na....(she said still maintaining the smile)

He walked towards her once she reached  near the dressing table to doll herself......he held her hands and she looked at him in confusion......he looked at her palms and adored the mehendi designs......she smiled....

Apna naam dhundiye....(she said and he once looked at her smiling face and then at her palms)

Yeh raha....(he said and caressed the name and her body sensed those sensations once again)

Aap nahalo....(she said while trying to hide her blush)

Hmm....(he said and entered the loo)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Suniye.....aap kya khaenge breakfast mei?(she asked whereas he was busy making his tie......)

wo....mei bahar khata hun....roj subeh......7:30 baje breakfast nei banta hamare ghar mei....(he said and she frowned)

Aap bahar khate ho roj!!! wo tali hui chize???(she asked and went near him)

mei karlunga (he said feeling her fingers which were brushing on his upper chest......as she started to help him in tying the tie)

Haan pata hei......10 minute se yehi kar rahhe hei aap.....kher....mei apke liye upma banadeti hun okay....(she asked and took a towel to dry his wet hair)

Nei mei kha lunga na bahar....u don't need to take stress....(he said smiling a little)

Acha!!!...apke liye kuch karna stress hei????(she asked and took a comb to set his hair) sayad aap bhul rahe ho ki mei kaun hun aapki....(she said and pulled his cheeks a little and later blushed thinking about her own deeds....whereas he was just awestruck )

Sanyukta went towards the Kitchen while humming a song as well as blushing whereas he stood there caressing his cheek.....

agar gaal kichne ka itna asar hei tto pappi degi tto mere Piku ki kya halat hogi?(Dadi who was faking meditation said all of a sudden)

Chiiii aap apne pote aur uski patni pei spy karte ho? galat baat dadi....(he said trying to hide his blush)

jaja.....aab gharme tamatar maat lana tu....ese hi sabke gaal lal lal dikhte hei....kabhi teri, kabhi Piki ki ya kabhi uss chotu jodi ki (Vidarth)

Dadi!!!!....(he shook his head in disbelief)

Chacl apni pehli girl friend se pappi lele....(she said and kissed his forehead) kya baat hei tere body se Piki ki khusbu arahi hei.....kaal raat ko usse dabochlia kya tune?(she asked followed by a wink)

Mei office jake ata hun fir bataunga apko (he said and left the room)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Arrey kahan chale?(she asked running towards the entrance while he was wearing his shoes)

Office (surged his shoulders)

Joote utariye aap....(she ordered cupping her waist and he obeyed like a good kid) chalo.....breakfast kie bina mei apko jane nehi dungi....(she was dragging him towards the dining table and made him sit there)

Sanyukta....mei khalunga na bahar....(he said) hamaesha khata hun (when she served him the food)

Tabki baat alag hei....aab apke pas mei hun na....apki khane se leke sone tak ki jimewari meri....(she said while stuffing the food inside his mouth.....she was holding his chin by her left hand and was feeding him using her right hand) kya hua.....(she asked as he started rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wipe his welled up tears)

kuch chala gaaya akhomei....(he lied)

Dikhao....(cupped his face and observed his little red eyes.....she blew air in them and he was just lost in his angel) aab acha hei?(she asked sweetly and he nodded a yes) 

aab saab acha hei (he smiled)

good.....aab chalo yeh pura plate apko finish karna hei....(she said and kept on feeding him until her heart was satisfied)

There someone was fuming in anger looking at the happy couple and it was none other than Renuka....

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...