Part 29

I will not be able to update this ff from tomorrow till I completes my story Accidental Parents....so stay tuned and enjoy my other books...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

his lips touched the skin below her nose

Randhir!!!....(she said hugging him tight.....he removed the clutcher which were binding her waist length hair......he made their hug more tight thus comforting his angel)

His lips touched the skin on her cheek and she felt bliss........she broke the hug and rushed towards their room blushing when he kissed the skin at the corner of her lips...

Sanyukta!!....arrey!!....(he followed her and stepped inside their room....she was breathing heavy and was stood beside their bed....with her gaze fixed on the floor)

He smiled....stepped towards her and she stepped back.....her back touched the wall......he blocked her way....

Bhag kun rahi ho?(he asked and started to place sweet kisses allover her face thus making her to feel weak on her knees....

Ra....(she gulped when his breathes kissed her tender lips....)

His breathes were uneven too....her heart beats were at it's highest speed....she clutched her kurti in her tiny fist...he cupped her cheeks.....now there was only one inch gape between her quivering lips and his shaky ones.....

she hugged him and lips lips landed on her fore head....

he smiled and hugged her as tight as he can......she was feeling shivers in her entire system....he never felt like this.....it's the beautiful feeling.....

Sanyukta.....(broke the hug and cupped her cheeks)

Hmm....(she opened her eyes and blushed again) 

aab chalo nini arahi hei (he said like a kid and she lost herself again in her Greek God) chalo...(held her hand and they climbed the bed)

Aur batawo....mujhe kitna miss kia aapne?(she asked once they settled themselves on the bed)

Miss!!!...apko??? pagal ho kya..(while suppressing his chuckle)

Huh...mei apse firse katti...(she showed him her tongue and turned to face her back towards him) 

Miss tto usse karte hei jo apse duur ho....(she heard him saying and turned towards him again)

Matlab!!!....(she blinked her eyes and he was giving her a sweet smile)

Sleep....(pulled the quilt over her and started to caress her head)

Bolo na...(she nudged close towards him)

aap sojao.....(patted her cheeks)

Please bolo...(clutched his shirt in her tiny fist)

aap sojao....(pressed his lips against her forehead)

After sometime....

Suniye....(she called)

Sunayiye...(he chuckled)

mmm.....mei apko pakad ke soajaun?(she blinked her big eyes and his heart skipped a beat) I mean power cut hogaya tto darlagega na isliye...(she crossed her fingers)

aapko aur kin kin chizo se daar lagta hei.....lizard aur darkness ko chodke..(he chuckled)

mazak maat udao...(she pouted)

He took her in his arms and she rested her cheek on his chest..feeling protected....now she can sleep without any worries

mei na apko bohat miss karti hun....(she said and pressed her cheeks more against his broad chest)

he glanced at her face.....their eyes met.....he kissed the corner of her lips one after another....she smiled and hid herself in his embrace....

(pressed his lips against her head) aap mere sath kaal hi ghar chalo....(while caressing her hair)

pakka chalun?(he took her right hand and kissed her knuckles which was enough for her to shiver

Haan....pakka....(hugged her more tight)

She closed her eyes slowly and he kept on caressing her hair......which she was missing these days....he smiled and felt complete finding his angel once again right in his arms...

mujhe apko eak sach batani hei Sanyukta......(caressing her hair) apka haak banta hei janna...(looked at her face but she was already sleeping)

sogayi!!....(pecked her nose) koi baat nehi.....fir kabhi bata dunga (hugged her and slept)

**************

Aapna khayal rakhna.....(Anju pecked Sanyukta's forehead when her eyes went numb) na....(Anju glared her when she noticed her daughter's eyes welling up) aab meri bacchi nei royegi....(they hugged and Randhir smiled at the duo)

Vidushi was observing all these whereas her brain was cooking something else.

ahhh.....maaa....(she fell down holding her belly)

Vidushi!!!!....(Sanyukta and Anju said at the same time whereas Randhir called for the ambulance) 

City Hospital....

Pani....(he handed her a glass of water while seating on his knees in front of her)

nei pina...(sniffed)

aap ese royengi tto Vidushi ko kaun sambhalega?(wiped her tears when she hugged him and sobbed till her lachrymal glands gave up)

shhhh.....nei rote....(caressed her head)

kese batayenge usse.....(sniffed) kese sahegi wo ki uska miscarriage hogaya?wo tut jaegi Randhir....

kuch nei hoga....trust me....(hugged her more tight)

 hame Parth aur Vidushi dono ko sambhalna hei na.....aap rro maat....chalo thoda pani pilo...(pecked her forehead and made her drink the glass of water)

 aab asun pocho....(wiped her tears) Vidushi ke samne rona maat haan....

hmm...(trying to control her sobs)

Later that day.....Vidushi cried hard discovering about her fake miscarriage....now they were at Sekhawat house.

Vidushi, yeh drama kun kia tumne?(Parth asked her once they reached their room)

arrey yeh jaruri tha...(pecked his cheeks) sirf 1000 rupey mei kaam nikalwaliya uss doctor se (winked at him)

You are impossible Vidushi...(he shook his head in disbelief) pehle mere bacche ko mardia aab ...ghalati kardi mene tu....(he stopped and looked away)

Kya kaha tumne?(Vidushi widened her eyes)

Kuch nei...(he said and climbed the bed)

Agaar sach pata chalta na Parth haam dono faste...(Vidushi glared him and laid on the bed)

Kya karun iss ladki ka...(Parth sighed)....tum Sanyukta bhavi jesi kun nei ho...(he thought and sighed)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A Woman From His Past....

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...