Part 39

Thank u so much friends for your motivation

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta sensed his presence just behind her......she felt his grip on her shoulders....he gulped his saliva before putting his fingers on the back chain of her dress....his hands were shaky...her breathes were uneven...he tried to pull down her chain but it didn't happen....it was stuck....he pressed his lips together and dragged the chain down using his male power which resulted into a broken chain and a tore dress....Sanyukta opened her eyes in a jolt as soon as the tearing sound of her favorite dress reached her eardrums...she folded her right hand backwards and touched her bare back and sensed her tore dress....she turned towards him only to witness a scared Randhir with his eyes close.......

Ch...cha..in...nikal ni rahi thi....mene janke nei fada...(he cheeped with his eyes close)

She thought for a while....no doubt it was her favorite dress....but not important than her hubby..

It's okay...(she rested her warm palms on his cold cheeks)

Pakka? aap datoge tto nei?(he asked innocently)

Nei...(she took him in her embrace) wese aap mujhse darte ho?(she chuckled and he smiled)

nei tto....(rested his palms on her bare back which was making Sanyukta to feel ticklish) aap kabhi kabhi jorse daat deti ho na...isliye....

Hmm....aab nei datungi...pakka....(she kissed his cheeks)

His gaze fell on her beautiful rosy lips....he leaned forward and captured her upper lip...she felt week as soon as he started nibbling them....his right hand fingers touched her chin.....they laid on the bed without breaking the kiss....she was feeling his lips working on her own though it was not like an expert but it was blissful for them.....she opened her eyes when he detached their lips....

kya hua? (she asked while caressing his nape) 

mere lips mei dard ho raha hei....(he said and she giggled) sach mei...dekho kese sujh gaye (he said showing her his lips) apke bhi (he touched her lips)

aap pagal ho pure ke pure...(she pecked his lips and hugged him)

aapka dil kitna jorse dhadak raha hei...(he said while listening to her heart beats)

she blushed a little where as her fingers were busy caressing his head

mene apko deia na isliye...(he hugged her more tight)

Sacchi mei?(closed his eyes)

Michhi mei..(while caressing his back)

Her heartbeats increased more when he moved his head a little thus his lips touched her peak over her clothe...

sorry...(he sat on the bed and looked down) mene janke nei kia...(he closed his eyes)

Koi baat nei...(she smiled calming down her own breathes) aapka haak banta hei....(she hugged him again)

He touched her bare back and caressed her skin with his fingers thus creating sensual feelings allover their nerves....he slide down her sleeves...thus....revealing her shoulder....

Kya hua aab?(she asked him when he stopped in the middle)

mei aab ...kya ...(he fumbled as he was confused about his next step) I am nervous (he confessed)

Sanyukta's gaze fell on the wall clock.....it was half past 3 in the morning....

Randhir!!!.....abhi thodi der mei subah hojaegi...(she said adjusting her dress properly)

Haan par hame karna tha na?(he asked innocently)

ghar bhi jana hei....(she laid on the bed) bohot kaam karna hei na....haam soyenge nei fir bimar padajenge....(she said and closed her eyes) aap bhi sojao

Yeh mujhse gussa tto nehi hogayi!!!...(he thought while laying on the bed) of course hongi....she is my wife....she must have some expectations from me....aur mei hun jo harbar inhe upset kardeta hun....(he thought with a frowned expression on his face whereas she was fast asleep)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir Diya ke liye me jo chain leke ayi thi na...wo kaal mene Sanyukta ko dia tha sambhalke rakhne ke liye...jara usko bol ki wo le aye...(Renuka said)

Ji...(Randhir smiled and left the hall whereas Renuka and Nandini exchanged a devilish smile)

***

Yehin tto rakha tha mene!!!...(their word robe was completely messed up)

Aap dhyan se dekho kahin apne apni jewel box mei tto nei rakhdi...(he asked while helping her to find the gold chain)

haan Randhir mene wo jagah bhi dekhlia....mil nei rahi...(her eyes welled up)

It's okay...(hugged her) rona maat haan....haam dhundege na...(wiped her fresh set of tears)

aap samjh nei rahe ho....mei itni careless kese hosakti hun....Diya ke liye tha wo...(she sniffed)

Shh.....(pecked her head) ese nei rote....(caressing her back) haam Renu maa ko samjhaenge okay....

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey Ram....(Renuka sat on the couch while slapping her own chest) me lut gayi....barbad hogayi....

I am sorry....(Sanyukta was crying too) mene

Chup....karamjali....(Randhir was shocked as soon as Renuka addressed his wife with this name)

Renu maa....aap ese kese bol sakti ho?(Randhir said...his eyes were red)

mene sambhalke rakha tha...(Sanyukta sniffed)

Chup....mujhe pata hei tune wo apni maa ko de dia na? teri bhikari khan....(Renu couldn't complete)

BASH.....(Randhir screamed at it's lowest pitch...the entire Sekhawat Family was stunned finding Randhir's Rudra Avtar.....Sanukta was scared too) aapko koi haak nei banta meri patni ko esi bate kehne ka...(he screamed again)

Renuka's blood boiled....

Yeh saab tere karan....(she slapped Sanyukta on her right cheek)

Randhir's heart broke down into millions of pieces witnessing the red finger prints on his lovely wife's cheek....he clenched his fist.....as tight as possible...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...