Part 11

Vidharth were already inside the house.......as soon as sandhir reached the doorstep, dadi called Renuka to bring the kalash , the turmeric paste  as well as the plate full with "alta"......Sanyukta was rolling her eyes all over the house....the interior was not that much lavish.....the drawing room had an ordinary couch and the sealing fan was moving while creating weird sounds.......the guests were gone only some women were there who were from nearby areas......

Bahu, iss haldi ki thalme apna hath dalo aur apne hato ke chap diwar pei ddo....(Renuka said and Sanyukta looked at Randhir as if asking for his permission....he blinked his eyes with a smile and she did what Renuka said........Renuka did their "Arati" and asked her to tilt the pot full of rice......she tilted the "kalash" and stepped inside leaving her auspicious red foot prints beside Vidushi's foot prints....dadi wiped her tears and preyed God for sandhir's happiness.....

Aru came there and held Sanyukta as well as Randhir's hand.......

Bhavi....bhayu chalo uss kamre me chote bhayu- bhavi hei aur baki saab bhi....haam sab games khelenge......(she was hell excited)

Aru....(cupped her face) beta aapki bhavi thak gayi hogi na (Sanyukta looked at him and smiled a little) unhe thoda aaram karne ddo....fir wo khelengi apke sath

Piku....yeh shadi ke sare rasme hei....tujhe aur Piki ko khelne hei eak dusre ke sath....(Dadi said)

Oh(sighed)...koi baat nehi Sanyukta aap at least fresh hojao......Aru, jao bhavi ko dadi ka kamra dikhado...(he said to his sis)

Okay bhayu...(she grinned and held Sanyukta's hand) chaliye....(Sanyukta again looked at Randhir and he smiled and nodded his head positively)

Mei aaj bahat khus hun...(Dadi kissed his forehead and Randhir hugged her tight) Reshma bahat khus hogi agar usko pata chala tto....(Dadi sobbed a little and he just suppressed his tears)

Hogaya drama suru (Renuka twisted her lips and left the place to entertain her beta and bahu;Vidarth)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aab pehli game mei aapko yaani dulha aur dulhan ko iss dud ke katore mese ring dhundni hogi (Vidarth were excited for the game and sandhir were all silent just observing everything happily)

Jo bhi iss ring ko jaldi dhundlega he/she will be the winner....(Diya said and announced to start the game)

Vidhart put their hands in a container so as sandhir.........while finding the ring....their fingers brushed with each other accidentally and Sanyukta blushed a little but he was just lost in her cute face......she was just so beautiful......soon Vidushi screamed much to a shock for others...

milgayi....(grinned like idiots)

I mean mei keh rahi hun milgayi mujhe (she showed her tongue to Parth and he flared his nose)

Iska matlab chote bhayu- bhavi ki marital life mei bhavi raj karengi....(she said and Vidushi raised her invisible collar) aab bade bhayu- bhavi aap jaldi karo.....

soon sandhir found the ring at the same time and smiled looking at each other......

OMG....yeh tto tie hei iskamatlab bade bhayu- bhavi mei dono barabar raj karenge....(Sandhir giggled....but Sanyukta's cheeks turned red when Randhir held her palms all of a sudden...)

yeh pani khara hei....(the glass which she was going to touch) mene piya tha (she smiled) Ruhi, beta eak glass thanda pani lana bhavi ke liye....

Ji bhaya...(she ran from there)

Sanyukta was just lost in him.....he was still holding her palm and Diya noticed this....

Ahm Ahm....bade bhayu...aab aap hath chod sakte ho....(she said and Randhir left Sanyukta's hand immediately)

wo...mei....esa kuch nei (he fumbled....the red hue was not leaving Sanyukta's cheeks.....)

Ofho aap ttoo ese keh rahe ho jese padosh ke biwi ka hath pakadlia......(the sisters laughed out loud so as others......Sanyukta's cheeks were complementing to beetroot and Randhir glared his sisters)

After playing other games like.... untying the knot and all dadi asked the newly weds to get ready for their first night ritual....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

By the way if u r liking this story then tell me why?

Do vote and comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...