Part 45

Accidental Parents - Unbreakable Bond....chapter 2 ...updated

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta ......Sanyukta....(he called her while peeking through the washroom door)

I am katti with you (she said while folding her hot dresses ;-) )

Sorry na Sanyukta....aab mei apko nei chedunga...wese tabse aap bag mei kya bhar rahe ho?(he asked as he can only see her back)

Aapse matlab...(she said and closed the bag with a thud)

Acha suno....mere clothes dedo na....mei bhulgaya...(he said in his sugar coated voice)

Khud ake le jawo...(she turned towards him with her palms on her waist)

Aap dekh paoge mujhe....without anything on my body!!!(he asked with a smirk on his face)

huh...deti hun mei...(she said while opening the word robe)

Saab mujhe hi karna padta hei...(pulling out his clothes) alsi bangaye hei puri tarah se....(closed the door) mom se inki complain karungi....(walked till him) ye lijiye...(forwarding his clothes)

Okay .....u are such a lovely lady...(he gripped her hand and pulled her inside.....)

Randhir!...(she crashed on his broad chest)

Aab kahan jaogi?(dragged her towards him by her waist)

Randhir!....yeh kya kar rahe ho...(she was trying to free herself....their chests were pressed against each other)

I know mei kya kar raha hun...(whispered in her ear) kaha tha na...I am not going to control myself....(pressed his lips on her right ear....she closed her eyes tight)

He dragged her more close....

Sach batwo Sanyukta...(joined their foreheads) apko acha nei lagraha? meri tarah?(pressed his lips on her cheeks...one after another)

mei...(she gulped her saliva....her lips were quivering)

Bolo na...mera kahun tto...apko chuna acha lagta hei mujhe..(he said with out any hesitation)

She was staring his face.....her whole body was on heat....

Sa..ch...bolun?(she asked lowering her gaze)

Haan....sirf sach...(pressing his body on her)

Acha lagta hei....(she cheeped in her quivering voice)

He smiled and hugged his cute wife tight....as much as he can....

Suffocation tto nei ho rahi na...(he asked with his eyes closed....his palms were busy in the strings of her blouse)

Nei...(she closed her eyes and hugged his bare torso tight.....)

Slowly he opened the string of her blouse....her back sensed the cool air....she blushed when he slid down the right sleeve of her blouse....

wo...(he was a little hesitated) mujhe wo dekhni hei...(she widened her eyes because of his demand)

Ji!!...(she looked at his face)

Mujhe yeh dekhni hei...(he said pointing her chest and looked down) sorry...mere maan mei aya tto boldia...(still gazing the floor)

She was stunned for a while then chuckled thinking about her bold hubby....

Acha!!...(cupped his cheeks) kun dekhni hei apko?(rubbing her nose on his nose)

Kaha na sorry...(he pouted and she pressed her lips against his pout)

nei nei bolo na kya karoge dekhke?(she was just playing around)

bash maan kia....aur kuch nei...aap meri wife ho na...aur pata nei kun apko dekhke azeeb se halchal hoti hei yaahn....(pointing on his left side of his chest)

oh esa!!...(she rested her palm on his bare abs....he shivered under her touch)

aapko kuch nei hota? I mean mujhe wese dekhneka maan nei karta?(he asked again)

She was feeling hell shy because of his questions...

Randhir aap kapde pehenke bahar ajawo....(she said and was about to go but he held her right arm and dragged her towards him) abhi mei ese hi khada hun kabse...apko koi feeling nei hoti kya?(he asked while caressing her bare back)

She blushed a little...

Hoti hei.....(she said gazing the floor....but her eyes caught something because of which she closed them tight)

Fir I think aab hame agge badlena chaiye Sanyukta...(he said seriously)

Abhi!!...hamari flight hei na 2 ghante mei....(she said the fact)

unsabme kitna time lagega?(he asked blinking his eyes)

Pata nei...(she said surging her shoulders) net mei search karen?(she suggested)

Okay (he grinned while wearing his clothes) u know I am lucky ke mujhe eak smart wife mili hei....)

Thanks...(she cheeped while coming out of the washroom)

Oh no....meri packing nei hui hei...(he remembered)

aap ka dhyan kahan hei ajkal?(she scolded him again)

Sorry na...aab meri madat kardo please...(he pleaded)

Fine chaliye...(she said and they engaged themselves in packing)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pata ni kya kya likhdia mene!!!

Thank u so much

Do Vote and comment

Love u all

catch u soon

jan...