Part 32

Read Accidental Parents- ME...I am gonna complete it soon. Now I may give daily updates of this story....I will try my best

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The irritating alarm showed it's talent thus breaking their sweet slumber......she nudged close towards him and he made his grip tight around her frame.....

hmmm....subeh hogayi....(she pouted and her lips touched his chin....he gulped a little) 

breakfast banani hei....(she said in her slurry voice)

Thoda aur sole? sirf 5 minutes? (he asked covering themselves properly)

Ji....(hugged him and they drifted back to sleep)

Randhir's mobile was ringing since 10 minutes but he was in his dream world with his lovely wife....

Finally he gave up and took the phone.....

Hello....(in his sleepy tone)

kaun hei Randhir? (she asked while trying to remove his grip around her waist)

*Hi handsome....(he heard a feminine voice)*

Tum!!!! (his forehead started to sweat)

*Ajj mei arahi hun mere sweetoooo (she said and ended the conversation)*

Kaun tha Randhir?(she asked yawning and sat on the bed as soon as he loosened his grip)

wo....Nandini...(he said with a frown..she climbed down the bed)

Kaun Nandini? (taking her towel from the wardrobe)

Renu maa ki niece....arahi hei aajj.....(he twisted his lips)

Acha hei na....haww....abhi bhi nind arahi hei....(she said with a pout)

Chalo firse so jate hei....(he walked towards her and caged her waist....)

Kash esa hopata...(pecked his cheek and he closed his eyes) hame tto office jana hei na....(caressing his hand which was tightly caging her slender waist)

Let's go on a vacation....only u and me....(pecked her temple)

esa ho sakta hei? (she cheeped excited)

Haan iss mahine mujhe bonus mila hei....aur mere savings bhi hei....(he grinned and she hugged him tight)

thank u Randhir.....I wish mei kuch contribute karpati...par mere savings shadi mei udd gaye....(she made a puppy face and he chuckled)

ese udash nei hote....(cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead) wese apko kahan jana hei?

Jahan aap le chalo....(she pecked his cheeks again and dashed inside the loo)

He stood there caressing his cheek and feeling her mark on them......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya hua Karan? udash kun lagrahe ho? (he asked his best friend)

Choti behen ki shadi hei yaar...50,000/- kaam pad rahe ein...papa bohot tensed hei...(he smiled weakly)

Randhir sighed deeply and rested his palm on Karan's left shoulder....

Koi baat nehi....tum mujhse lelo....(smiled his best)

Par!!..(he hesitated)

Tumhari behen meri behen nehi hei kya?(patted his head) aaj tumhare account mei transfer kardunga(he gave him assurance)

Jese hi mujhe salary mlegi mei tumhe bapis kardunga....thanks Randhir....(hugged him)

Dost thanks nehi bolte....

******

Diya opened the door as the bell was ringing since 15 minutes....

Nandini!!...(Diya exclaimed as soon as the hot lady hugged her tight)

Kesi hei Diyu......aur mera Swetoooooo kahan hei?....(fell on the couch)

Tum yahan kun agayi?(Diya cupped her waist)

Yahan meri eak meeting hei....isliye socha lage hath Swetoooooo se mill lun.....wese hei kahan mera shona....(eyeing the entire room)

apka Shona office mei hein....(Diya twisted her lips) aur unki Shoni bhi

Kaun Shoni?(Nandini frowned)

Be patient Nandini....(showed her tongue and left from there)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta I am sorry....(he cheeped while they were coming back home by a taxi)

Kun?(took his hand in her hand)

Haam iss saal vacation mei nei japayenge.....darasal (he narrated the whole thing)

She smiled and squeezed his palm

Koi baat nehi haam agle saal chale jaenge....(he smiled at her) 

wese bhi baby ke sath vacation jane mei aur jyada maza ayega...(she cheeped dreamily)

haan...(he smiled) wese kiska baby?(he blinked his eyes)

apko jald hi pata chaljaega...(pulled his cheeks and he pouted)

They reached home and were welcomed by Nandini.....

Hayeee.....Sweetooooo.....(she was about to throw herself on him but Randhir saved himself as always and hid behind Sanyukta)

Kaun ho aap? aur mere pati ko iss azeeb naam se kun pukara?(Sanyu interrogated)

Huh....jisse tum apna husband bolrahi ho wo kabhi mera fiance tha....(she twisted her lips and Sanyu was shocked)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So...what are your thoughts about this story.....it'c characters....do tell me

Catch u soon

Thanks

Jan...