Part 6

Accidental Parents- ME updated

Long Ago (A Painful Story updated)

My Soulmate (Updated)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Piku kya hua baccha?(Dadi asked once he rested his head on her laps....the most comfortable place in the whole world)

Dadi, mene eak ladki chuna hei apne liye.....(he said gently) usse shadi karna chata hun...(he closed his eyes feeling her wrinkled fingers moving through his hair)

Mera Piku itna chiparustum niklega yeh mei nehi janti thi.....meri Piki kesi dikhti hei? Kabse riste mei hei tu uske sath?(she chuckled) aur kissy vissy kia hei ki nei?

Dadi....aapbhi kya bol rahe ho!!!.....mei usse abhi 5, 6 dinse hi janta hun....she is a nice girl...(he said thinking about Sanyukta)

Acha ji? mujhse bhi jyada nice? Apni girlfriend ko cheat kia tune?(Dadi pulled his cheeks)

Dadi....(hugged her) aap tto meri pehli girlfriend ho....(pecked her wrinkled cheeks) aur hamesha rahogi ......meri hot girlfriend.....

Haan par kya usse bhi jyada hot?(Dadi winked at her and Randhir widened his eyes)

Kya!!! mene usse ese nehi dekha kabhi (he said resting his head back on her lap)

Kaal haam uske ghar sagun leke jayenge....dhumdham se hogi mere Piku aur Piki ki shadi....(dadi said and Randhir smiled dreamily)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Awwww di di di umaaahhhh....(Vidushi pecked Sanyukta's cheeks and hugged her tight)

Arrey!!! girjaungi mei (Sanyukta hugged her back and giggled) wese meri baby aaj itni khus kese?(caressing her hair)

Di aap shadi kar rahi ho? I mean sachhi!!!!.....(she said widening her eyes)

Haan (Sanyukta said and pulled her cheeks)

OMG kaun hei wo? kesa dikhta hei?....aapke office mei hey kya? She was blabbering all these while Sanyukta got busy folding her clothes......) bolo na

Vidu.....aajj syam ko wo arahe hein.....(she smiled at her) apni family ke sath.....sms kia tha unhone....(she said placing her clothes inside her wardrobe)

Ahem ahem....unhoneeeeee!!!......(nudged her)

Vidhu!!!....esa kuch nehi hei.....(she said and sat on the bed)

Vidushi was looking at her waiting for an answer....

Ofho baba....tu ja na eak surprise he tere liye (Sanyukta winked at her and Vidushi was confused)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Sekhawats reached at Aggarwal house in a rented car.......First Parth climbed down the car....followed by Renuka, dadi and Randhir........

Kitna chota ghar hei.......eak beta tto yahan fas hi gaya tha aab dusra bhi fasne wala hei....(Renuka twisted her lips)

Maa badi muskil se Randhir bhai kisise shadi karnewale hei aab aap please koi scene create maat karo....(Parth pleaded her joining his palms)

They were welcomed by the Aggarwals and soon started to chit chat about the random things.....

aab jara beti ko bulao.....hame dekhna tto banta hei ki hamari badi bahu kesi hei.....aab betene pasand ki ....... rejection ka tto sawal hi nei uthta....par bash dekh lun........(Renuka said faking tantrums)

Renu maa....(Randhir pleaded her through his eyes not to create any mess)

Renuka ji.....bacchi aarhhi hei.....wo tayar honeme....aapto janti hei ladkio ko kitna time lagta hei.....(Anju faked a smile)

Huh, meri 3, 3 bachiya hei wo itna time tto nehi lagati......(Renuka twisted her lips and Anju looked at Kishore)

Aji yeh agayi Sanyukta......(Kishore said)

She came there clad in a red bordered yellow embroidered sharee.......carrying a trey full of snacks and all....Vidushi also came there with tea and water.......

Randhir was not looking at her as he was hell shy.......Sanyukta's situation was the same.......she was only gazing the floor......dadi was looking at the angel.....her slightly pink lips.....her pointed nose..slightly chubby cheeks and the shining bindi between her brows.....

Meri Piki bahat sundar hei....(Dadi blessed her when Sanyukta touched her feet)

Beta yeh teri honewali sas....(Dadi pointed at Renuka.....Sanyukta touched her feet) aur yeh tere devar.....iske per maat chu chote hei tujhse (dadi said and all of them started to laugh)

Vidushi was just looking at Parth with her mouth wide open and Parth just winked at her......

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Still waiting for 100 votes.....hope for the best :-)

Jan...