Part 30

Read my new story in my short story book

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Di!! (Vidushi hugged Sanyukta as soon as she stepped inside the room) kun hua esa mera baccha (she faked cry hugging her tight)

shhhh ese nehi rote....(caressing her head) meri acchi bacchi hei na....dekhna bhagwan tera gaud firse bhardenge...

Noo...(she screamed....making Sanyukta to frown) I mean firse miscarriage hogaya tto?

Ese nehi sochte....soja tu....kaal Saviti maa ka vrat hei na.....fast rakhna hei hame....(kissed her forehead and left her room)

Fast!!!....wo bhi mei!!!....(Vidushi sighed)

*****

Sanyukta was filling the jug with water when she sensed his presence beside him and started to blush....

Wese apke iss smile ke piche ka raaz kya hei?(he asked and she nodded a no)

Thik hei maat batawo hame pata karna ata hei....(she became shocked when he hugged her lightly from her back and rested his chin on her right shoulder...it's something new for her digest)

kese?(she composed herself and started to caress his head)

wo mei kun bataun?(broke the hug and took the jug from her hands)

wese ajse haam room mei soyenge....terrace pei nehi....(she followed him till their room)

Apne store room saaf karwadi?(she asked excited)

Haan.....(opening the window whereas she turned the fan on) 

Renu maa ke against jake....gussa hei mujhse....(he smiled a little)

She will understand....(she cupped his cheeks and placed her lips on his forehead)

In a reflex Randhir hugged his dear wife and she closed her eyes as her nerves were melting in his embrace....

mei change karke ati hun....

(she broke the hug but the end part of her sharee was stuck in between his arms which slipped down her shoulders thus revealing her blood red colored blouse complementing her white skin....he froze right there when his gaze fell on her chest....he felt intoxicated....something inside him was awaken which was unknown to him till now....she adjusted her "pallu" feeling hell shy under his gaze....he just shook his head and turned facing his back towards Sanyukta....he can't believe ....how could he stare shamelessly at a woman's body....he never did this.....thinking so....he left the room)

Sanyukta changed her clothes into a night gown and was waiting for him....he was not there since that incident....where is he?

*****

Yeh ho kya raha hei mujhe???aab eak bed pei sona bhi muskil hoga....mei kuch karbetha tto???(he was pacing to and fro on the terrace)

 no no....I am strong....I can't hurt her and ruin our bond....yes...U are strong Randhir...(took a deep breathe........smiled his best and marched towards their new room)

He entered inside taking baby steps and found her sleeping peacefully which was enough for his stress to go away.......he sat beside her and covered her properly.......

I can never hurt u Sanyukta....(he cheeped followed by a quick peck on her forehead)

He laid beside her .........his gaze was fixed on her divine face....he kept on staring at his lovely wife until his eyes gave up.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day Sanyukta woke  up early and was about to stood up but he dragged her close towards him....

Randhir chodiye na....(she said trying to loosen his grip around her waist)

Sojao...(he said and hugged her more tight)

Mujhe nahana hei na please....(she freed herself)

mmm.....good night....(he snored and she chuckled)

Sanyukta took a quick shower........wore a new sharee and dried her long hairs.....filled her partition with red vermilion and wore her jewelries....today is an auspicious day.......she is going to fast for the health, wealth and wellness of her husband....her first "Savitri".....

Aap jaag gayi??(she turned towards him who was busy stretching his hands and legs still laid on the mattress)

Good morning.....(she wished him.....when he noticed his angel properly)

Aap bohat sundar lagrahi ho....(he smiled genuinely and stood up to wind up the mattress whereas she was unable to control her blush) hamesha ki tarah (winked at her and she widened her eyes)

Ji!!!!.....(she said and he went near her romantically staring at her beautiful face)

Hmm....(slipped his hands on her waist and hugged her lightly)

Aapko aaj lunch pei kese bhi karke ana hoga....(she said while drawing patterns on his back)

Acha?(looked at her face)  aur esa kun?(joined their foreheads with their eyes closed)

Ajj mei apke liye vrat karrahi hun na isliye....aap jaldi aajo mujhe apki puja karni hei....(she said happily and pecked his nose)

Vrat!!!...yani aap kuch khaoge nehi?????(he asked shockingly)

Haan....(she caressed his left cheek)

No....aap koi vrat nehi karogi...mei apko iski permission nei de sakta (he said angrily and left for dadi's room)

Arrey!!....suniye....Randhir (she followed him)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...