Part 8

Thank u so much friends.... more than 100 votes in the first part. Hope I am not disappointing you. Love u all.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta climbed up the bike and sat maintaining a safe distance from Randhir.....Randhir was already seated a little ahead of the usual place......he started the bike and was riding carefully as Sanyukta was not holding anything.....so for her safety he was riding in a slow speed.....all the way they were seated as if they are hell angry on each other and anybody will guess that they are not a happy couple...

Suniye....(she called him once he was ready to left after dropping her till her home)

Haan kuch kehna hei?(he asked looking at her)

mm.....bash eak suggestion dena tha....bash dena hei...apko pasand...ayega y...(she was fumbling)

Kya hua? jo dilme hei boldena chaiye.....(he smiled at her)

Aap helmet pehno na......safety hota hei....(she said with a little hesitation)

Agli baar pakka (he grinned and she skipped a beat once again)

Eak minute (she said and rushed inside)

Arrey!!...(he sighed and smiled coyly)

Sanyukta came back after sometime and made him wear a helmet.....he was just shocked about this girl......they hardly know each other still she is caring about him so much......

aab mujhe chinta nehi rahegi....(she said which was inaudible to him)

Acha....aab ghar jao....maa , baba ko mera namaste kehna....(Randhir said)

Ji aur aap dhyan se jana......jyada teji se gadi nehi chalana.....aur dadi....haan.....unko kehna agli baar mei mohon bhod jarur bhijwaungi....(she smiled and Randhir laughed a little)

Acha take care....(he said and drove towards his home)

Sanyu kept on staring him until he moved out of her gaze.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Maa apne bulaya?(Sanyukta asked her maa and sat beside her on the bed)

Baccha yeh dekh.....(showing her some neck pieces and some ear rings....) 

Maa bahat pyare hei (Sanyu widened her eyes)

Yeh tere liye....tumhare shadi ke liye mene rakha hei....(Anju smiled) Vidhu ko uska hissa de diya mene(she said as Sanyukta opened her mouth to ask this only)

Maa bahat pyare hei yeh....(Sanyukta hugged her) thank u (pecked her cheeks)

Vidushi entered and her eyes fell on those jewelries...she grinned and sat beside them

OMG maa....mujhe yeh 3 chaiye....(she took 3 neck pieces and tried on her)

Vidhu yeh (Sanyu pressed Anju's palm and blinked her eyes)

baby kya pasand hei tumhe?(Sanyu asked her cutely)

Di....mei yeh 2 jode jhumke bhi leke jaungi (Vidushi said excited)

Haan jarur....mere baby pe bahat accha jachega (Sanyu kissed her forehead and she hugged her tight)

Di di aap sabse jyada acche ho....mei inke pics Parth ko send karti hun....(she took them rushed towards her room)

Sanyu....tu kya kangaal hoke sasural jayegi?.....(Anju glared her)

maa (Sanyu hugged Anju and kissed her cheeks) meri baby hei na wo.....wo pehne ya mei kya jata hei?(Sanyu smiled)