Part 38

mom!!...itni sari dishes!!!...(Randhir exclaimed)

aur nei tto kya mere bete aur bahu pehlibar aye hein eak sath

aur nei tto kya mere bete aur bahu pehlibar aye hein eak sath....wese bhi Sanyu ne meri bohot help ki (Reshma caressed her head lovingly and she smiled at her)

Fir bhi aap dono ne cook ko kun nehi kaha....itni mehnat kun ki? (he frowned)

Aab tu apna mun band rak (Reshma stuffed a morsel in his mouth and Sanyukta giggled thus earning a glare from Randhir)

mmm....bohot tasty hei mom...(Sanyu said when Reshma fed her too)

aaj mei bohot jyada khus hun.....tum dono aj raat yehi rukjawo...(Reshma suggested)

Nei mom....wahan ghar mei sab tayaria karni hei....(he said while wiping his hands)

hmm....(Reshma sighed) acha Randhir tu hamari company join karle...please beta....aab inn budhi haddio mei utni takat nehi..(Reshma pleaded him)

aap kahan budhi ho....(Side hugged her and Sanyu smiled) aap tto sweet 16 ho na

Randhir mom sahi keh rahi hei....apki khudki company hoke bhi aap kisi aurke company mei kun kaam karen?(she asked)

Aap nei samjhogi....papa bohot gussa honge.......mom ne kahan isliye...mene papa ke sath rehne ka fesla kia tha....(he cheeped sadly)

Chodo yeh saab....aaj raat lekin tum dono yehi rukoge...yeh mera final decision hei(Reshma said)

par

Randhir!....Sanyukta! jawo apne room mei....(Reshma said)

mom uss baby room mei!...(he chuckled)

gadha...(slapped his head and Sanyu frowned) mere adult bete aur bahu ke liye mei eak room nei dilasakti? aab jawo....

Okay...(he said ) good night mom...(Randhir hugged her)

tumhe kya hua?(Reshma asked to Sanyukta)

apko inhe ese marna nei chaiye tha...(she pouted and both Reshma-Randhir blinked their eyes) dard hua hoga kitna

After sometime the duo laughed hard and Sanyu showed them her tongue....

Meri bacchi...(she hugged her) ese hi pyar karte rehna mere bete ko....(she pecked her head)

Pyar!!...(Sanyu blushed)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya soch rahe ho aap?(she hugged him from back and rubbed her nose on his back)

He closed his eyes feeling some unusual sensations all over his body.....he didn't reply so she stood in front of him between Randhir and the window pane 

kya hua?(she cupped his cheeks and he opened his eyes in a reflex)

Again...he was silent....just observing her cute facial features....

u r beautiful...(he  smiled and cupped her waist)

haan wo mujhe pata hei...(she giggled and he just smiled at her cuteness)

wese...(dragged her close thus joining their tummies)

hmm....(she lowered her eye lashes out of shyness)

apko baby chaiye na?(he asked placing his lips on her nose bridge)

nei tto mene esa kaab kahan? (she fumbled on her words...as soon as he placed his lips on her right cheek)

acha!..jhuti...(pecked her left cheek)

nei mei jhuti nei hun?(she pouted and he placed his lips on her pout)

It was a quick peck which was enough to shake them from inside...

Sach batawo na Sanyukta....(tugged a strand of hair behind her right ear) wese bhi kabhi na kabhi tto hame mum-dad banna hei na....(pecked her forehead)

Haan...(she blushed and hugged him) aapko kya lagta hei? abhi thik hoga?(he hugged her like a teddy bear)

haan....aab tto mera promotion hogaya hei...1.5 lakh per month....I think aabb mei apni family bana sakta hun...(he kissed the place below her right ear....thus increasing her heart beats)

Randhir....(she released a deep breathe)

Aaap batado ki mei apko kahan kahan chu sakta hun?(he asked honestly and she was proud of her hubby..... once again) bolo na....(he asked)

ese kon batata hei?(her cheeks were crimson red) apko jo karna hei karo(she rushed towards their bed and sat in the middle with her eyes closed and fingers entwined)

He smiled at her cuteness and made his way towards his lovely wife

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...