Part 24

nehi aap yeh sabji maat khao.....masalewale hei....mene apke liye alagse banaya hei....(she said holding his hand) 

llo aab haar eak janeke liye alag alag sabji banegi......(Renuka taunted....Randhir looked down and Sanyukta she just controlled her anger)

 aur yeh tu sabke samne apne patiko kese chusakti hei? raat kam padgayi? (Renuka said in front of the entire family.....the girls were just shocked and dadi shook her head negatively ....Randhir was just having romance with his food)

Renu maa.... aap ese hame nehi kehsakte.....(Randhir widened his eyes.......he looked at Sanyukta in disbelief.....) yeh hamdonoka personal baat hei aur.....

Sanyukta!!!!....(Randhir called her....but this time there was no sweetness in his voice)

Ji!!!....(she stammered a little)

Renu maa se mafi mango......(he said sternly and she frowned....Renuka smiled a winning one....Vidarth shook their heads and concentrated on their food......the girls sighed.....Harsh left the place and dadi....she was having her mohon bhog with a heavy heart)

Par mei kun mene kya galati ki?(she asked with the same pitch)

behesh nei....(he said looking deep into her eyes...the sweet and caring Randhir was missing....) mafi mango abhi...(sternly)

mei nehi mangugi....(she said holding back her tears)

Thik hei....(he clenched his jaws and started eating the spicy pickles from the jar....)

Randhir!!!....yeh mana hei apko....(she tried to stop him but he was way too stubborn)

Drama hei bash....(Vidushi twisted her lips)

Randhir.....(she started crying and he coughed a little)

 mei mangungi mafi please  rukjao....(she said holding his hand.....he stopped his torture and looked at her) 

maaf kardijiye mujhe....(she said to Renuka and was about to go)

Khana khake jao...(he said holding her hand)

Pet bhargaya mera...(she smiled painfully and left towards the terrace thus scratching his heart muscles a little)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta.....(he called her sweetly while sitting beside her.....she was weeping pressing her face on the pillow)

 Sanyukta.....apko pata hei....yeh mohon bhog na bohat testy hei....(he said placing a full plate of dinner on the mattress.....) 

Sanyukta....(he made her sit holding her arms......she was still crying.....making her face all red) 

sorry.....(he apologized while wiping her tears using his thumb...)

 please kuch khalo....(he pleaded but she nodded a no) mujhe maaf nei karogi?(he asked cutely)

mei hoti kaun hun kisiko mafkarne wali?(she said in between her sobs)

Sanyukta.....(he took her in a soothing hug and she melted in his arms)

meri tto koi ghalati bhi nehi thi na....(she asked rubbing her face on the clothe of his upper garment)

 firbhi datdia apne.....wo bhi sabke samne...(she complained like a kid...)

I am sorry na.....(pressed his lips on her head....)

I hate u....(she confessed and he smiled at her cuteness)

Hate me as much as u want.....(caressing her head)

 isse apka gussa jaega tto mujhse jyada khus aur koi nei hosakta....(he smiled still trying to soothe her)

She remained silent and was now busy listening to his heartbeats......

Sanyukta.....wo hamse bade hei na....(she looked at his face and he cupped her cheeks)

 I know u were right.....(this time he pressed his lips on her forehead and she closed her eyes in a reflex) 

par kisike agge jhukjane se haam chote nehi hoge na......(hugged her again) 

koi apke bareme ghalat bate kare yeh mei bardast nehi kasakta.....(she hugged him so tight as if he will go away if she will loose her grip)

 aaj aap Renu maa se ladhti....kaalko hamare gali ki sabhi logo ka gossip ka yehi topic hota ki......Sekhawat ki badi bahu ladaku hei.....jese Vishusi ko kehte hei.....(caressing her head)

Par haam ghalat kun sahe?(she aske closing her eyes......)

jabtak koi baat harmful nei hoti ho sehlena hi sahi hei....choti choti bate sehleni chaiye...(he said and broke the hug) 

roj aap mujhe khilati ho...(taking the plate....) aaj mei apni Piki ji ko khilaunga....(he said playfully and she ate the food happily)

******

Suniye...(she spoke against his chest)

Hmmm.....(hugging her more tight)

mene jo I hate u bola apko.....wo jhut tha.....mei gussa thi na appe isliye....sorry....(she pouted)

Koi baat nei.....I know ki wo jhut tha.....(kissed her forehead and she cocooned herself in his embrace)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan...