Part 44

Do read my stories A Love Like This!- Dark

Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*Par Sanyu esa kya hogaya ke tumdono Reshma ji ke pas rehne agaye?(Anju asked her)*

Sorry maa....sasural ki bate hei....mei apne maike mei kese spread karun? yeh ghalat hei na(she cheeped and Anju felt proud for her daughter)

*Jeeti rahe Sanyu....bhagwan tum donoko hamesha khus rakhe(she blessed her)*

Maa...yeh ate hi honge mei khana lagadungi unke liye haan (she cheeped)

*Haan beta..take care (she ended the conversation)*

She rushed down the stairs and entered inside the kitchen...

Emu (name of the cook) kya baan raha hei ?(Sanyu asked while tying her long hairs in to a messy bun)

mam Kulcha aur Gobi masala....(he said politely)

Emu...mene kahan tha na ki masale wale khana maat banayiye....yeh abhi bhi medication pei hei na....(she cheeped with a frown on her face)

Sorry mam....mei kuch aur...(he said while gazing the floor)

Nei...mei banadungi...yeh aap dadi aur mom ko serve kardena...(she said while making some healthy dishes)

Mam aap nei khayengi?(he asked)

Jabtak yeh esi chize khate hei...mei bhi yehi khaungi...(she said with a broad smile on her face)

Sir bohot lucky hei mam..(he said smiling)

Lucky tto mei hun (just then the bell rang and a maid opened the door)

Madam kahan hei?(he asked to that maid)

Kitchen mei hei sir....(she said politely)

Thik hei

***

Acha hua sara khana bangaya....(she said to herself ....Randhir stepped inside the kitchen....with a broad smile on his face....she was stirring the curry....)

Abb wo bartan!!...(she touched the hot pot) ahh....

Sanyukta!!...(grabbed her hand and caressed her finger)

ahh...(she closed her eyes tight)

His heart pained seeing frown lines on her forehead...

Kya jarurat hei khana bananeki?(while applying honey on the effected area)

Randhir!...apke liye

No..(he screamed) cook hei na Sanyukta....yeh hamara pehlewala gharnei hei ki aap kitchen mei ghusi raho...(he said rather scolded her)

Randhir!...mene..

No..(he showed her his forefinger) Chalo mere sath.....

Mei thik hun na...(she said when he made her sit on the couch)

Chup...warna mad khaogi...(he tried o threaten her)

She pressed her lips against his right cheek...

aapko ita gussa kun ata hei?(while garlanding her arms around his neck)

aapko kuch hota hei na mujhe gussa ajata hei...(he looked away)

She adored her hubby before pecking his lips....he smiled coyly....

Mene resignation de dia Sanyukta...(took her hand in his)....Bali se ane ke baad Sannyal Industries join karunga...

Packing karen? kaal nikalna hei na(she hugged him)

Yep...(kissed her injured finger)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan..