Part 43

Do read my story Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta....tum yahan Hall mei kun bethi ho? sona nehi hei tumhe?(Reshma asked finding her all alone in the Hall...murmuring something to herself)

Nei...(she pouted) aaj mei yehi soungi...

Randhir se jhagda hogaya?(caressing her head)

Nei nei....esi koi baat nehi hei (she grinned)

Tto? jawo apne room mei...(she ordered and Sanyukta climbed up the stairs which will help her to reach their room)

Yeh dono ka chal kya raha hei?(Reshma sighed)

****

Lagta hei wo so gaye....(she thought finding him sleeping on the bed with his mouth open...he was snoring like an angry lion)

yeh snore kun kar rahe hei!!...(she cheeped while climbing the bed)

Huh bade aye mujhe pareshan karnewale...(she murmured while making herself comfortable beside him)

After sometime she felt him encircling his arms around her waist....

She turned towards him and he winked at her....

Kun? ese hi so jaogi....(came over her)

aap soye nei thei?(she asked stammering a little)

Apke bina neened kaha ati hei...(pecking her cheeks) hoo...aap moti hogayi ho...(he cheeped caressing her waist)

Kya kaha apne!!!!(she screamed)

Randhir-Sanyukta kun sor macha rahe ho?(Reshma screamed)

Kya kar rahi ho!!...(he pressed his right palm on her mouth)

mmm...(she struggled to free herself)

Haan tto surur karen?(he asked while rubbing her lips using his thumb)

Haan par dhyan se haan mujhe dard nei hona chaiye...(she stated confidently)

Kitna bhawo khati ho aap...(he cheeped pulling her cheeks) wese mujhe sabse jyada apke eyes achi lagti hei...(he said placing a quick peck on them)

She blushed whereas he was busy rubbing her toned legs with his toes...

Aur kya acha lagta hei?(she moaned as he was rolling his fingers all over her back under her shirt...)

Aur kuch dekha kahan hei???(he cheeped huskily near her ear)

Huh...(she smacked his back)

Arrey...(he glared her and she giggled)

Par mene apka dekhlia hei...(she showed him her tongue)

Kya!!...(he gazed her face....) kaab!!...yeh cheating hei haan....(he flared his nose)

Haan tto mum nei dikya...apka nangu pungu pic...(she chuckled)

Mum bhi na...(he made a balloon like face) wese...(while touching her shirt button) uss pic mei mei 6 saal ka tha....tabme aur abb mei bohot difference hei...(he smirked)

hawww....(she widened her eyes) aap bohot bure ho....(while slapping his broad shoulders) 

Sanyukta stop...(he gripped her wrists and pressed her arms against the bed....)

They locked their gaze with each other....he inched closer and dug his face in the crook of her right neck....she closed her eyes....slowly.....feeling his wet lips all over her neckline......he opened his eyes when some soft snores reached his ear drums....

sogayi!!!...(he chuckled finding her cute while sleeping) meri angel....(pressed his lips against her forehead and hugged her like a baby before calling it a night)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh lo aunty....(Nandini gave her the gold chain)

Tu kahan chali?(Renuka asked while keeping the chain safely inside her jewelry box)

Mera office ka kaam hogaya hei....mei bapis ja rahi hun...(she said pointing at her bags)

Par!!...

Nei aunty...wese bhi apka plan fail gaya....Randhir tto chalagya na...aab mera maan nei hei yahan...(she cheeped with a sigh)

mujhe kya pata tha hamara plan hampe bhari padega...(Renuka sat on the bed) Harsh bhi na....usse gharse kun nikala!!...(Nandini touched her feet)

Izazat diiye...(she left the room)

Kese chalega ghar!!...mere pese....(she slapped her forehead)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mum khana ddo....(Randhir screamed)

Bahu khana lawo bhai (Dadi screamed too)

Mum pet mei gudgudi machi hei...(Sanyukta said)

aap kya chila rahi ho....jawo mum ki help karo...(he said and dadi chuckled)

Aap kya yahan thusne beth gaye ho...jawo mum ka hath batwo..(she spat back and he mocked her) mera kya ese karke apka face hi bhada dikhta hei...

Dadi dekho kese ladh rahi hei mujhse....(he complained)

Piki....mere Piku ko taang maat kar....(Dadi cheeped)

Dadi...aap mujhe maat dato...apke Piku na....apke liye parpota/poti lana hi nehi chate...(she cheeped mischievously)

Piku!!....yeh mei kya sunrahi hun...(Dadi glared him...he looked at Sanyukta who was smirking)

Dadi she is lying...mei kaal full mood mei tha yeh sogayi...(he said to save himself)

Sanyu blushed and Dadi started to laugh

Soon Reshma came there and placed a plate on the table....

Mum khana kaha gaya(he asked as there were two tickets instead of food)

Tu dekh tto sahi....(she smiled at him)

Bali!!....Sanyu aur mere liye?(he asked with his eyes wide)

Haan....tere liye aur meri bahu ke liye Honeymoon trip....mene tum dono ko shadi ke liye kuch gift nei dia tha na...(Reshma caressed his head)

Sandhir were stealing glances of each other whereas their cheeks were red....

:::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...