Part 49

Do Check My Stories;

Accidental Parents- Unbreakable Bond

My Soulmate

Long Ago (A Painful Story)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She stirred in her sleep.....she could feel her body is a little tired.......she opened her eyes slowly to witness the beautiful wallpaper in which a newly married couple were watching the moon through the window.....the husband was back hugging his wife...she recalled her wedding with Randhir....she was so scared at that time....but....her hubby supported her in each and every step of her new life.....thus she was able to adjust herself in her new environment....the initial days were not that much favorable....still she was happy as her Randhir was there.....now her happiness has no bounds because she shared her special moment with the person whom she worship in her heart each and every moment....yes Randhir is not less then a God for Sanyukta...that's what she thinks about her dear hubby....

Randhir!!...(she blinked her eyes before turning to her left and the next moment a chuckle left her lips when she found him sleeping like a little baby....with his mouth slightly opened and the hair locks adoring his forehead)

Sanyukta turned towards him completely and adored his facial features for a while before caressing his head lovingly)

Her soft touch broke her peaceful slumber thus dragging him from his dream land in which he, Sanyu and a little infant were sleeping on a King Sized Bed...

Sorry mene apko utha dia na?(she asked while caressing his left cheek)

He moved closer towards her and now they were busy in drinking each other emotions through their eye lock...

mene eak cute sa dream dekha...(he said while caressing her hair)

Kya? (she asking while closing her eyes thus absorbing his magical touch)

Yehi ke hame eak baby hogaya hei...(he said while his eyes filled up with unknown emotions)

She pecked his forehead while cupping his cheeks with both of her hands)

Apko papa banna hei?(she asked and he nodded his head positively)

Mujhe kids bohot pasand hei....mera bhi dream hei ki meri apni princess ya prince ho....(he said and she smiled genuinely)

wese apko?(he asked while taking her into his embrace)

Mene apko pehle bhi kaha tha....even haar women yehi chati hei....(she said while playing with his fingers)

He pressed his lips against her temple and she shifted her gaze from their entwined fingers to his face....his eyes said that he wants something from her....she smiled after understanding his needs...

Bhuk lagi hei.... aapko nei lagi?(she asked and he nodded a yes) fir pehle khana khalete hei...(she said)

Mei order kardun? yeh wala thanda hogaya hoga....(he asked)

Nei mei induction pei garam kardeti hun....(she said while taking the parcels)

Okay...(he smiled)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...