Part 10

Accidental Parents- ME is updated. Do Check

***

Randhir felt restless finding his bride crying hysterically hugging her mother.....both the mother -daughter duo were hard.......Sanyukta's face was all red much to cause Randhir to panic a little.....Anju was consoling her as well as crying.....

Maa, nehi jana....(she cried hard......rubbing her nose on her maa's sharee) nei jana apko chodke...(she cried and Randhir broke his control when she stumbled on her feet due to excess crying.....)

Sambhalke....(he held her by her arms....she has started to hiccup .....) Ruhi pani lana beta....(he asked his little sister and she left to bring a glass of water)

Di, bassh karona hame deri ho rahi hei....(Vidushi said being irritated)

Parth, tu Vidushi ko leke ja mei teri bhavi ko leke ata hun piche....(Randhir said to Parth) 

Ji...(Parth smiled and they left the place with Renuka, Dadi, Harsh and two of his sisters)

Sanyu.....baccha (caressed her head.....she was still sobbing) ese nehi karte....damad ji aur unka parivar aab tere se belong karte hei......esa karke tu sbka aapmaan kar rahi hei....(Anju said)

nei...(Sanyu hugged her tight) nei jana mujhe....(she cried again)

Randhir was worried for her health.....she is in a vulnerable condition....he was confused that what to do? 

jajmaan vidai ka muhrat bitta ja raha hei......(Pandit ji said)

Kun kar rahi hei itna natak? Ja yahan se....(Kishore said and Randhir clenched his fist)

Sanyukta.....(he held her by her arms and turned her towards him...his hands were a little shaky)

Nei jana mujhe....please mujhe nei jana....(she pleaded him joining her palms together....her face was tear drenched......the bindi on her forehead was now not there)

Sanyukta.....aap nehi aoge tto mera kya hoga? Kese rahunga mei? (he said don't know why.....and she stopped crying all of a sudden) aapke mumma ke paas tto apke baba hei na....(wiped her tears lovingly) par mei tto akela hun....(he said that only to console her but it was his bitter truth ...he is all alone in his large family) aap nehi aogi mere sath?(he asked with a pout)

Anju smiled finding her all normal....she placed a red bindi on Sanyukta's forehead and she drank the glass of water from Randhir's hands......like a baby

Iska khayal rakhna (Anju said to Randhir.......he assured her with a smile)

Sandhir sat inside the rented car.......he was looking at her and she was gazing her palms.....

aap thik ho abhi? (he asked her when she looked at him.....her red puffy eyes met with his calm ones)

Thoda headache hei (she whispered)

Headache!!.....eak minute....(he put his hand inside his pocket and pulled out a balm) yeh lagaoge? Thik hojaega.....(he said while opening the box.....he applied that on her forehead lovingly and she was just staring his face innocently.....)

aab thik hei?(he asked)

Haan....(she smiled weakly)

They were looking into into each other's eyes......though this marriage is a namesake one .....but, these two souls have already started to accept each other as their better halves but they are yet to realize the importance of this bond.....may be this day is not far away...may be...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They reached Sekhawat house and sandhir stepped out of the car......she looked at the house.... it was a very ordinary one.....Randhir was feeling a little embarrassed....

Bhaya...bhavi chalo....andar saab apka wait kar rahe hei (Ruhi said and they walked towards their new life)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...