Part 26

Do Read My 10 Part short stories "Affliction, Long Ago, IVG, Unconditional Love."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vidushi was enjoying her breakfast made by Anju and Sanyukta..........Anju was super happy looking at her elder daughter smiling all the way.....whether there is any reason or not.........

aur aapko pata hei.....unhe sabka khayal rakhna hota hei par sirf eak ka chodke...(she complained while stirring the curry)

acha aur wo kaun hei? (Anju asked chuckling at her daughter's cuteness)

Khudka...(she twisted her lips)

 pata hei maa.....kabhi kabhi itna gussa ata hei ki maan karta hei unke sath kahin aur chalijaun....(she pouted) fir koi unhe pareshan nehi karega.....

Chii ese nehi bolte....(Anju said caressing her head)

 jese tu hamare liye Vidushi ke liye apna sabkuch de deti hei wese hi Damad ji ko apne family ke liye tto karna hi hei na...(Sanyukta  nodded her head positively)

 kabhi bhi unse ladai maat karna iss batke liye...(she pecked her forehead) mera accha baccha...

Di mera milkshake.....(Vidushi ordered)

Haan baab layi....(she screamed and Anju sighed)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*Dawai li apni?(she asked while playing with her bangles gifted by him whereas he bit his lips)*

mm....wo...h...aa..(he fumbled)

*matlab nehi li....(she gritted her teeth and he gulped......)*

Lelunga na.....abhi hi ja raha tha.....(he said stammering a little)

*Acha????bohat meherbani hogi apki....(she mocked him)*

aap ese gussa kun ho rahi ho?(he asked while having his medicine)

*haan aab yehi baki tha bolne ko...(her eyes welled up)*

 *ghalati aap karo....aur mujhe gussa honeka bhi haak nei hei...(he could sense her chocked voice)*

Arrey aab ro kun rahi ho....leli na mene dawai....(he said being irritated) jaab dekho rodeti ho.....(he said a little harshly) rotlu

*Acha!....(she sniffed) aab sath mei datna bhi hei apko? *

Sanyukta please.....esa kuch nei hei....(he said rubbing his fingers on his forehead)

*Meri hi galati hei....(wiped her tears with the back of her palm)*

 *aab me apki care nei karungi.....mera maan kare na taab bhi nei...(she said)*

He felt hurt listening to this.....

*aap dawai lo....na lo.....khana kahao ya nei....I don't care....(she said and ended the conversation)*

Later she was found wetting her pillow cover and he kept on twisting and turning on his mattress.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Areey!! daamd ji!!!! ayiye na...(Anju welcomed a little nervous Randhir...he touched her feet)

 kya lenge aap....haan mei nasta banaleti hun....(she turned)

maa.....Sanyukta se milna hei.....(he said when Sanyukta climbed down the stairs....)

She sprang upstairs as soon as their gaze met.....

Arrey!!!.yeh niche ake firse kun gayi!!!!.(she exclaimed)

mei dekhta hun......(he said and followed her till the room)

Later Randhir was found in front of her door while calling her name repeatedly.....

Mei nehi kholungi....kun aye ho aap yaahn?(she said from the other side)

 I am "katti" with u(she pouted)

Acha? isliye phone nei utha rahi meri?(he chuckled)

 sachme bacchi ho aap....please meri baat sunlo.....(he pleaded her)

Sanyukta opened the door and he stepped inside......

Sorry.....(he held his ear pinna with an apologizing look on his face whereas she looked away) 

sorry na Sanyukta.....please baat karo mujhse....(held her hand)

Kun? mei kya hun apke liye? mei tto rotlu hun na...(she sat on the bed making a balloon like face)

Thik hei....(sat beside her) aab jo jalebi laya hun....wo mei aapki padosh wali aunty ko dedunga....

bechari jaab bhi ata hun mujhe ghurti rehti hei...(he chuckled)

Jalebi laye ho?(she turned and her eyes fell on the packet...) mmm....bohat testy hei....(licked her lips and he was just lost in his angel)

aab gussa nei hona?(he asked wiping the little sweet liquid from the corner of her lips.....)

Both froze there when his finer tip touched the sensitive lips of his angel....she lowered her eye lashes whereas the pink hue was adoring her cheeks........

He smiled and placed a soft peck on that pink portion....thus making the "jalebi" to fall down from her hands.....

aap naughty ho gaye ho...(she blushed not being able to meet his gaze)

aapne banadia...(he pecked her right cheek and she hid herself in his embrace)

After sometime....

Randhir....(she called him while listening to his heart beats)

Hmmm....(pecked her forehead)

aap mujhe chod denge?(she looked at his face) Vidushi ka baby hone ke baad?

chodne ke liye apka haath thodi pakda tha....(hugged her again) haan paar aap chod dogi tto????

I will never leave u......kabhi nei....(hugged him tight and he pressed his lips on the top of her head)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Don't Forget To Give Me Your Views

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...