Part 7

Happy Birthday dear.......Sandhir14499

thank u so much friends.....your motivation means a lot to me

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aja Piki bethja mere pas.....(Dadi made her sit beside her....now she was between Randhir and dadi.....being a little shy person Randhir shifted a little away from Sanyukta and they were still not looking at each other)

Sanyukta was a little afraid thinking about her past experiences.....what if this time also she will get insulted in front of everyone?

Piki......tujhe mohon bhog banana ata hei?(Dadi asked her)

Ji (Sanyukta smiled and nodded her head positively)

Chalo ......(Dadi sighed in peace) Piku..baccha chal ajhi Piki ko ghar le chalte hei (Dadi said.....Randhir chuckled and Sanyukta's face flushed.....first of all she is sitting beside him, dadi is addressing her as Piki.....now she is asking him to take her to their house that too today.....she felt a little anxious.......out of which she started playing with her fingers......)

Aur suun sara rasoyi tu hi karegi.....aur sabke khane ke baad hi khana kahyegi.....badi bahuki yehi jimewari hoti  hei (Renuka said rudely thus adding sweat beads to her forehead)

Randhir sensed something bad by glancing at her restlessness.....

Dadi, Renu maa kya aap bhi.....wese bhi itna mohon bhog maat khao aap dadi.....moti hojaogi.....fir hot kese lagogi ?(Randhir said only to lighten up the atmosphere and he breathed in relief when he noticed her giggling which was reaching up to her eyes)

Now, he was having a clear view of his would be angel....he can keep on looking at this goddess till the end of his last breathe.....she turned her head towards him and latched their eyes with each other.......

Tto pandeet ji meri dono betio ki shadi mei eak hi din karwa dena chata hun.....(Kishore said thus breaking sandhir's eye lock....Sanyu lowered her lashes so as Randhir....don't know why but he was smiling shyly)

jajman.....shadi agle mahine hi hosakti hei.....dono jodiyo ko agle mahine ki 7 tarik melkhati hei....uske baad agle 1 saal tak koi muharat nehi....(pandit said thus adding frown lines to Randhir and Sanyukta's face....whereas Parth and Vidushi were happy)

::::::::::::::::::::

Hamara yeh fesla sahi hoga na?(Randhir asked while sipping his tea)

Sandhir were at a tea stall near Sanyukta's office......discussing about the marriage......

Ji aaap kun chinta karte hei? (she asked cutely) wese bhi haam donoka hi iss shadi se koi expectation nehi......hamare bhai behenke liye haam itna tto kar hi sakte hei (she said smiling at him) eak baar wo settle hojaye fir we will (she stopped in the middle)

we will divorce (he said but felt a sharp pain in his heart......she took a deep breathe).....acha suno....shadi ki tayari ke liye haam list bana dete hei.....isse kitne kharche honge paata chal jayega.....(he said taking a note pad and a pan in his hand)

Ji apne sahi kahan......(she nodded positively)

After some half and hour they reached at the conclusion....

Pure 16 lakh ka kharcha hoga (he looked at her maintaining a tensed expression)

wo mei kya keh rahi thi.....kun na haam dono sath mei contribute karen....shadi aur reception ka eak hi dawat dedete hei....isse kuch rahat tto milegi....(she suggested)

Hmmm sahi kahan.....(he smiled at her) 

Haan wo maa keh rahi thi ladki walo ke tarafse wo....(she was a little hesitating) pehli baar jaab....

bolona kya hua? Mei judge nei karunga.....(he assured her)

wo f....fir...st night mei jiss bed pei husband-wife sote hei wo ladkiwaloke tarafse jata hei....she said gazing her tea cup)

Hmm....tto????(he asked not meeting her gaze)

Mei Vidu aur Parth ke liye bed banwaleti hun.....hamare liye....wo budget se bahar chalajaega aur mei aapse pese nehi leskati kunki yeh strictly ladki ke gharse hona he....tto (gulped a little) mei haam dono ke sirf naye gadde banwalun? (she asked cutely)

yeh sahi idea hei alag alag banwalo so that we can sleep separately....(he smiled at her awkwardly and she grinned...of course she is afraid to be close with a man)

They sipped their tea without any word.....

Acha....mei ghar chod dun? ajj bike leke aya hun....wo Parth aaj gharpe hi he tto....(he said hesitating)

Ji (she nodded her head a little)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do tell me your views.....

From tomorrow I may not update any of my stories for some days as I am going out of station....till then stay tuned.....

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...