Part 23

**My elder brother is just like Randhir . He loves , respects and helps everyone....even strangers :-)

He is our idol....sometimes I feel that how on earth this person manages to smile all the time....manages to fulfill everyone's need......manages to win everyone's heart.....

But, the difference is....in my story Randhir is ignored by his family.....in my family our elder bro is the apple of everyone's eye......we loves him a lot....he treats we younger siblings as his own daughters and sons....people wonder.....and say.....his parents must have done something very auspicious to get a child like my elder bro..

While narrating Randhir's character I simply imagine my  brother's actions....yeah but not while writing sandhir scenes....hehe :-P... my bro is still a bachelor no  :-)**

Here u go with the next part :-)

::::::::::::::::::::::

kya hua pet mei jyada dard hei?(she asked him as his slight screams reached her ear drums at this time of 3 am....)

haan....(he said with a frowned expression on his face....)

Koi baat nehi....(she managed to say while controlling her own tears....) 

eak minute....(turned towards her left to take the medicine and made him gulp that with water) 

aap chinta maat karo haan...(caressing his cheeks while his head was rested on her laps) 

saab thik hojaega.....(quickly wiped her tears so that he will not be able to see them)

bohat pain hei...(he said and clutched her hands......and she could feel his pain..... no not in her stomach but in her heart)

Randhir....(she whispered.....and was keenly observing his facial features.....the frown lines on his forehead were making tiny pieces of her heart.....those little tears at the corner of his eyes were just adding fuel to her already burning blood pumping machine.....) 

Randhir!!!....(she whispered and placed a soft kiss on his forehead)

He stopped his movements instantly as soon as her soft moist lips touched the sweaty skin of his forehead thus making the frown lines to disappear.....he forgot about his stomach ache and closed his eyes......she was pressing her lips more onto his forehead in an attempt to take away his pain.....he was feeling this strange thing which was happening in his heart but giving him sweet sensations all over.......she detached her lips from his forehead when his soft snores reached up to her ear drums.....she blinked her eyes twice before realizing her act....

aab mei inhe face kese karungi!!!!!!!!!!!! (she thought while covering themselves properly....)

 yeh mene kun kia???(she mumbled and closed her eyes slowly)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

mujhe nehi karwani....(he stood up and the doctor sighed)

Randhir ese nei kehte betho aap......doctor aap suru kijiye...(she ordered and the doctor nodded a yes)

No...(he stood up again)

 I mean yeh tube aap mere mun mei daloge!!!! yeh nehi hosakta samjhe aap? nei karna mujhe bimari ka ilaz.....(he was about to leave)

Randhir....(held his right hand)

 maan jao na....ese zidd nei karte....(she said caressing his hair a little)

Nehi....mei nei seh sakta yeh....(he shook his head negatively)

Aur apko jo dard hota hei wo mei nehi sehsakti....(she finished and he looked into her eyes only to witness a film of tears in them)

Doctor arranged the necessary items when he sat on the chair......he opened his mouth whereas Sanyukta was holding his one hand......he felt like vomiting when the tube started to travel down his digestive track......Sanyukta could feel his discomfort as her palm was badly squeezed between his fingers.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hmmm.....ulcer hi hei.....par miner hei.....medicines se thik hojaegi....aap bash inke khane pine ke time ka dhyan rakhiye....bhuka rehne maat dena...(The doctor said and Sanyukta nodded her head positively) aur oily food bilkul nei

Yes I will make sure that his tummy will not growl in hunger that to till late midnight...(she said glaring him and he looked away) oily chize aur bahar ka khana abse band...(she said and he made a puppy face)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Catch u soon

Jan...