Part 48

Kya baat hei sabko yeh update chaiye....koi nei enjoy

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyu kya kar rahi ho?(he called her as she was in the washroom since 30 minutes)

Haan arahi hun na....(she said from the other side)

Kya kar rahi ho tabse? yahan khana thanda ho raha hei na...(he said eyeing the food)

Ofho...(she clicked opened the door) kun chilla rahe ho aap?(she cupped her waist)

Arrey bh....(he stopped in the middle as his gaze fell on his hot wife)

Her wet hair locks...those water droplets on her face and neck.....and last but not the least....that white bathrobe....which was reaching up to her knees is adding fuel to the fire which is burning inside Randhir's chest....

Aab kya hua?(she raised her brows)

He walked towards her thus making her confused....

Kya hua he apko? mujhe thikse naha...(her breathe got hitched in her throat as he unwind the string of her bathrobe.....)

Randhir!...(she gasped clutching her robe near her chest) yeh...apko bhuk...I mean...(he cupped her waist and dug his face in the crook of her neck)

She gave up and drown herself in his sweet torture......he was busy sucking the water droplets....which were shining on her slender neck....

The food was waiting for them but they were in their own world......

hah....(she gasped when he sucked the skin of her throat)

His wet lips were making her soft skin more pure.....she was feeling breathless....because of all the tortures given by Randhir.....

He broke the kisses and looked at her face....

She opened her eyes and latched her gaze with him....

They were drinking each other's emotions....suddenly a drop of tear rolled down Randhir's left eyes....which was immediately wiped away by his dear wife....

She placed her lips on his forehead to which he closed his eyes slowly....

She pecked his wet eyes one after another...

followed by his nose....

his lips.....

she was sucking his manly mouth borders with utmost dedication as if a deity worships his God.....

her concentration broke when her tongue came in contact with a salty taste.....

She upped her eye lashes only to find him crying.....but....why?....

She held his arms .....made him sit on the cosy bed ........

pushed him slowly towards the pillow by his arms.....

in no time his head touched the soft pillow......

Her hands reached his shirt buttons and in no time.....

his well built chest was visible to her eyes....

she started rubbing her fingers on his neckline.....

while looking into his eyes.....

which were depicting that....

he wants to say something....

she pecked his lips....he gripped her arms...

 I was like a forsaken desert.......covetous for someone's mere observation... (he opened his mouth to speak....she kissed his right cheek)

 I was like an altruistic conifer......longing for someone's diligent nourishment.... (he cheeped when she placed her lips below his lower lip)

  I was like a wailing infant......waiting for his mother's attention... (she pecked his temple and hugged him tight.....and they changed their positions swiftly )

Now Sanyu was under Randhir....their teary gaze were latched with each other

She raised her right hand and rested that on his left cheek.....

  I was like an agitated colleen......longing for tranquility... (she said to which he pecked her right palm lovingly)

 I was like an unassertive soul......waiting for enlightenment.... (she curled her toes feeling his lips on her neck line)

  I was like a woebegone marionette.....yearning for someone's endearment... (she whispered when he latched his gaze with her .....)

  You stepped into my life....which was a covenant.....(he said in his chocked voice and slid down the sleeves of her bathrobe thus revealing her bare chest)

  You held my hand.....which was of course a covenant.....(she said in her shivering tone absorbing his sweet kisses which he was giving all over her chest)

 You observed me(he said & pecked her throat)......

You nourished me(he said & pecked her chin).....

You took me in your embrace(he said and they hugged each other tight) .....

thus....soothing the crying soul.....thus.... calming my inner being.... (he dug his face in the crook of her neck after finishing his sentence)

 You became the reason of my enlightenment(she said while freeing him from his shirt).....

You soothed me with your selfless love(she said and they joined their foreheads while removing their clothes)... 

thus making(she breathed out finding themselves necked under the quilt).... 

an invisible shield around me(she felt  ecstasies when he was attempting to soothe her tensed muscles of her lower abdomen and thighs)......

and....(she couldn't say anymore.....her voice died in her throat...they can hear each other's breathes only...his lips nourished almost each cell of her body....her fingers sensed almost each cell of his body....his senses alarmed her that she is ready.....her skin sensed that he is ready.....ready to make them one forever .....)

and?....(he asked while pecking her forehead and joining their secretes)

  I felt protected & (she took a deep breathe....feeling him entering her....his breathes were heavy...she was taking deep breathes)

And?....(he asked while caressing her waist.....she smiled....her eyes were closed....her hubby is so gentle...this thought made her feel proud about her hubby)

And?(he asked again looking into her welled up eyes.....)

And....(she said when his breathes fell on her parted lips)

loved  (she said before joining their lips and reaching climax)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When a good news knocks on the door...... 

Baby boy or baby girl????only one haan :-P

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Jan...