Part 41

Mujhe abhi kisise baat nehi karni...(he cheeped as soon as she opened the door)

She sighed while walking towards him....

abhi bhi gussa ho?(she hugged him from back but he remained silent) bolo na...(shook him)

kahana mujhe abhi baat nei karni....kahin apko bura bhala na kehdun...aap jao please...(he broke the hug and sat on the bed)

Thik hei na...boldo (stood beside him while caressing his head) aapke dilme jo bhi hei boldo...

He turned towards her and cried burring his head on her belly....his arms were holding her waist

Randhir!..it's okay....(while caressing his head)

mum ki baat manke mei papa aur Renu maa ke sath rehne gaya...(he hi cupped) Initially I didn't like her...par dhire dhire mei unsabko hi apna family manne laga....papa bohot khus the mujhse...

Randhir....It's okay na...(pecked his head)

Unki sari responsibility mei le raha tha....par apko pata hei...(looked into her eyes) dadi aur papa ko chodke mujhe kisine pyar nei kia...(tears rolled down his eyes)

Acha!...(wiped his tears) yeh apse kisne kehdia....koi aur bhi hei jo apko bohot pyar karta hei...aur sirf eak nei bohot log...(she pecked his wet cheeks )

Kon??(he blinked his teary eyes)

mum....aur mei...(she smiled and he grinned)

mum ka pata hei...(he wiped his tears with the back of his palms) aap bhi mujhse pyar karte ho?(he asked with his eyes wide)

Haan....(she made him rest his head on her laps) I love u....(pecked his wet eyes one after another)

kun?(he asked holding her hands)

aab karti hun na....pyar karneka koi reason kaha hota hei?(she chuckled and pulled his cheeks)

Fir tto aap bhi mujhe achhi lagti ho (he said hiding his face on her belly)

Yeh tto cheating hei na? mei apko pyar karti hun aur aap keh rahe ho ki mei sirf achhi lagti hun...huh..(she pouted)

nei nei...esi baat nei hei...(he hugged her tight) aab apse pyar karta hun isliye tto mujhe bura lagta hei ki koi apko kuch kahe...(he pecked her nose)

Acha!...tto mere cute se hubby ko pyar hogaya hei?(she made him lay on the bed and adjusted herself in his embrace)

Haan bohot jyada...mene imagine nei kia tha ke kabhi Renu maa se ladhunga...(he cheeped kissing her forehead) 

aab bhulbhi jawo esi bate...(she pecked his chin)

Sanyukta I love u.....(he rolled over her and placed his lips on her right cheek) aap mujhe kabhi chodoge tto nei na?(he asked looking into her eyes)

aapko kese mei chod dun...(kissed him on his lips) aap meri life ho Randhir....mere hone wale babies ki daddy ho...(she giggled)

aapke pet mei babies hei?????(he asked innocently)

Apne bachpan mei bio nei li thi???(she asked pulling his cheeks)

Nei...school tak padha tha....kisiko batan maat 2 times fail hua mei bio mei...fir 11th aur 12th mei Electronics le li...(he whispered in her ear)

Oh esa!!!...mei kisiko nei bataungi....Pinky promise....(they entwined their little fingers)

Aapko eak secret batwo?(he asked playing with her knuckles)

Haan batao...(she was suppressing her chuckle)

Aaap mujhe hot lagti ho...(She widened her eyes)...kabhi kabhi mei control nei karpata...(he blushed a little)

Haan tto mene kaab kaha ki control karo (she said while playing with his shirt buttons)

henn!!!!....(he looked at her face)

Randhir sayad mum bula rahi hei....(she tried to change the topic)

Eak minute...(he hugged her by her waist and dragged her close....their nose were in contact with each other) kuch kaha apne sayad...(looked at her teasingly)

mere cute se hubby ko kya hogaya!!...(she pouted)

Pyar hogaya...(they fell on the bed)

Randhir...chodiye na...please...(she was hell shy due to their closeness)

No....I heard what u said....(while pecking her cheeks)

Mene...kuch nei kaha sacchhi...(she gasped feeling his lips on her jaw line)

Randhir!!....(she gripped his arms tight) abhi nei....pakka raat ko....(she whispered)

Aab mei sacchi mei control nei karunga...(he breathed on her lips)

Thik hei maat karna...par....abhi nei...(she tried to free herself from his embrace)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh bacche abhitak niche kun nei arahe!!!....(Dadi cheeped) khana thanda hoajega na

Maa ji...khana thanda hojae tto bhi chalega...(Reshma winked at dadi)

Esa kya!!....fir tto meri lottery lagjaegi...(Dadi danced on her place)

Maa ji girjaogi....(Reshma held her arms)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Arrey Sanyukta wait...(he hugged her from back)

Aaap ese naughty kese ho sakte ho!!...(she was hell busy in freeing herself)

Aapne mujhe green signal de dia na...now I am not gonna leave u...(he said while nuzzling her neck line)

ahh....mera per...(she faked cry)

Sanyukta!!....(he left her and touched her ankle) kya hua moch agayi!!....mei doctor ko bulaun?(he asked worriedly)

hehe mere budhu hubby....(she rushed towards the hall where dadi and Reshma were waiting for them)

Sanyukta yeh aapne thik nei kia...(he said while following her)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...