41

"God! I wanted to do this for so long?" the first thing Harry says more like gasps as their lips apart.

They are in Harry's car in the parking lot of the school building with Niall perched on Harry's lap snuggishly as they fog up the car. The moment Niall's body had hit wall as the tall jock had locked lips with him he knew their was no coming back. And he didn't even want to come back.

"what makeout in the car?! I thought you must have been here -"Niall asks teasingly laughing a little when Harry's green eyes widens in shock as he plays with Niall's skirt , his hands roaming soothingly on his thigh. The gesture makes the blonde lad feel safe as he bathe in all the attention he is getting by the jock.

"No?! Well ya , but with you in the car" the jock answers to which Niall just raises his eyebrow pulling the boy by his jaw as he rubs their noses together , in an Eskimo kiss mumbling a "uh hun"

Harry takes Niall's bottom lips between his bringing him into kiss and lets out a moan as Niall takes the charge wriggling his tongue in his mouth , rubbing against his . Their hands roam all over each other as Niall undulates his hips on pushing himself on Harry , trying to be closer than he already is.

He pulls back from the lip lock , breathing heavily , his pale cheeks covered red as he gasps for air . His blue eyes hold lust in them as he takes in Harry's wild messed up hair, pink lips double their size with all the liplocking they have done and orders roaming his hand on Harry's clothes chest "Get rid of the shirt"

The words only encourages Harry, the look in the blue eyes making shiver run down his spine as he literally moans out "You're so bossy and I like it"

"Well you better like it Styles" Niall retroats sassily , lips curving in a smirk as he watches Harry pulling off his shirt hurriedly throwing it in the drivers seat not breaking eye contact. He has never been so turned on before.

"Come here you.."Harry mumbles as Niall traces his small , dainty fingers over the two swallow tattoos on the jock's chest trailing it to his abs were a big butterfly resides.

They both again melt into each other as their lips connect , both of their hearts beating wildly , shivers running through the veins and feeling at home.

Just as Harry moves his hand up Niall's small skirt clutching at his buttcheeks. Niall pulls away from the kiss "Wait! I – " he goes to say only moaning loudly as Harry trails his lips down the column of his neck .

He continues "Have to let Liam know-" but pauses again as the jock squeezes his cheeks while softly sucking on his neck making the blonde all hot and bothered downstairs "we are not coming-"he is cut off as Harry sucks harshly on his spot making the blonde sigh throwing his head back as he practically breatehs "to the class"

Harry pulls away looking up at Niall as he says "He is with Louis and the class has already "he looks at his watch "started-"he pauses pressing a soft kiss on Niall's lips and the blonde has to close his eyes as their lips touch"I think they know"

"You're right" Niall sighs eyes still close as a small smile forms on his lips.

"I am always" he laughs at Harry's words ,looking right at him as the brunette displays a cocky smile which comes out more as cute one making Niall's heart beat a little bit faster.

"Don't push it" the blonde jokes pushing at Harry's chest with his small finger. Harry only retaliates by moving his hands down Niall's side cupping his round cheeks as he sucks on his collarbone that is showing through his top making the boy throw his head back closing his eyes "Ahh Haz!"