Rebecca & Louis

Rebecca's POV:

"Which bromance do you ship the most, Becca?" One of my friends asks me. We're having a sleepover  and guess what, talking about one direction.

"Zarry and Niam" I say and the girls roll their eyes. 

"YOU JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU LOVE LOUIS!" she screams and i laugh.

"DAMN RIGHT BABE"

We laugh and put on music, eat to much potato chips and drinking to much coke.

I get a text from my mother, she wants me to come home, I have an important meeting tomorrow or something. I sigh, knowing i can't discuss with my mother. 

'girls... I need to go, sorry" I say and they understand, helping me with packing and waving me goodbye. It's like 11 pm and dark, cold. I hate the dark, it's creepy and freaking me out.

I walk slowly, making no sound. My house is a few blocks away, so it's going to take like 10 minutes to walk. Why didn't I take the bike?

Then i hear something behind me.

i turn around, nothing.

FUCK THIS IS SCARING ME!

I start walking a little faster, but being me, I fell, and hard.

I drop my stuff and land on my knees and hands. A bruise is forming on my knee. Crap, that hurts. How am I going to get back home now? The sound, again.

Someone is following me.

My eyes get wide and my breath is picking up, my heart racing in my chest. I quickly reach for my sellphone, seeing that it has no battery.

SERIOUSLY? MY PHONE WENT DEAD IN THIS SITUATION?

I stand up but almsot fell again, my knee is swollen and blue, and it aches like hell. Let someone please come and help me.

No i don't want a scary person now here! Let just.... a miracle happen! I close my eyes and count till 3, then open them again. 

No luck, I'm still on the street.

I let out a painfull moan when i hear the sound again. Footsteps coming closer and closer. "Who is there?" I call. it sounds like one of those stupid horror movies. But what do I have to yell? The sound of my own voice calms me a little.

Then I see a shape from somebody walking to me.

NOOO

I scream and shut my eyes. I feel my body shiver again and again. Fear is getting over me and my thought gets unsteady. My body get's weak and i fall down, my head landing on the street. I hear a mans voice, then I black out.

Louis's POV:

"WOAH STOP! THERE'S A GIRL LYING THERE" I scream and Liam stops the car, i rush out and walk to the girl. She screams suddenly, i walk faster to her. She's hurt, i saw her falling down. What's wrong with her.

She makes a noise, filled with fear. Why is she so scared?

I kneel down next to her, Liam rushes towards me. The girl blacked out. "Liam, we have to help her, she blacked out." i say and Liam thinks.

I look at her, swipe some black hair out of her gorgeous face. Her shiny black hair flas backwards as i lift her up, carrying her to the car. I lay her down and walk to the front, but then decide that I want to stay with her. There's something about her that attracts me to her. I don't even know her for gods sake! But the way her eyes are closed, the way her eyelids are fluttering, she's dreaming. Her eyelids covering her eyes, I guess she has brown eyes.

Beautiful brown eyes.

I don't know what it is, but I'm happy I found her. Now i can help her and maybe get to know her. But I'm not sure, maybe she thinks I'm the one that blacked her out or something...

Liam sighs and starts the engine, we drive to our appartment complex and I carry her inside. She weighs nothing, it's easy to carry her.

It's half 11 at night! What is this girl doing at this time on the road? Liam grabbed her stuff, a sleeping bag and pj's, some make-up and magazines. A girlsnight I guess, my little sister loves to have girlnights with her friends.

"She's beautiful" i breath out and gaze at her perfection. "Lou, please don't fall in love, you don't know her, maybe she's a bitch"

That was just rude.

'Look at her Liam, at her full lips, at her black hair, her thick eyelashes and her soft skin" I say and rub slowly with my thumb over her cheek.

Her breathing is getting steady. "Lou, I'm off to my place, Harry's away, remember? so call me if there's something wrong." he says and shuts the door. I lay her down on the sofa and go to the kitchen, grabbing a carrot.

I walk back and she's breathing heavily again. i drop my carrot and rush to her, lifting her up, holding her in my arms.

She somehow reminds me of my little sisters. But this girl, seems so special.

Her eyes shot open and she looks around. Then realizing my arms around her and she looks up, her eyes filled with fear. I quickly release my grip and back off a bit.

Her eyes widen and more fear shines throug her eyes. 

"don't be scared" I say without thinking i lift my hand up and rub slowly over her cheek. Her breath gets a little steady and she looks at me.

"Louis Tomlinson" she says wihout breath and i nod. She still has fear in her eyes. "What....how..." she says and blinks a couple of times.

I was right, she has brown eyes, big brown orbs, beautiful.

"I found you lying on the street, you blacked out or something. i took you to my place, are you alright?" I ask her and shove a little closer, she doesn't back off.

"Yeah, errr, thanks" she says with a deep blush. i chuckle. "You're cute" I say and she looks at me, her eyes widen a little. "you think I'm cute?" she says.

DUH

"Yeah" I say and shove a little closer. 

Rebecca's POV:

"What's your name?" he asks me. I'm talking to Louis Tomlinson, I'm dreaming right? but I can remember myself blacking out on the street, and in dreams, people never think they are dreaming...

"Rebecca" i answer and he smile his sexy but lovely smile.

then I remember, my mum!

I quickly grab for my phone, realizing it had shut off. Louis looks at the phone and then back to me. "Wait, I think Harry has the same phone." he says and rushes into a room, coming back and takes my phone, puts it in the electricity. 

"Thanks I say and give him a peck onthe cheek, I always do that to people, but this is the Louis Tomlinson.

"Sorry" I say and blush deeply. "Doesn't matter, at all" he says and bends closer, then my phone vibrates. Louis so tried to kiss me.

A new text from my mum. She tells me it's canceled, I can stay at my friends house. She's....gosh.

Louis reads the text. "You can stay over here" he says with a hopefull expression. I lay my phone down and Louis takes my hand, his body close to mine.

"don't get me wrong, Rebecca, but you're gorgeous. I don't know you at all but I want to get to know you. and I think you're extremely fit:" a cheeky smile on his face.

Why not take this risk? I like taking risks and this is the moment. "Sure" I say and he bends closer.

Our lips connect.

A/N

Second one shot! YAY! Hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa