Chapter 20

"Ughhh, I hate this freaking manison!!!" I screamed at no one in particular. I've been wondering around here on the second floor for about ten minutes with no library in sight.

"Luna?"

"What!" I twirled clutching my heart.

"I'm sorry did I scare you? You seem lost. Can I help you find something?" an older woman watched me closely.

"It's ok. I'm looking for Colin's office."

"Oh sweetie, that's on the other side of the house. You are on the right floor. Turn around go the end of the hall turn left and pass the main staircase. Go to the first hall turn right and his office the fifth door on the right." OMG I hope I could remember all of that!

"Thanks." I turned around and kept repeating the directions in my head. Finally after another five minutes I made my last turn. My blood boiled with each step closer to Colin's office. The nerve of that man trying to control who I could or couldn't talk to! No one and I mean no one will tell me what to do. Especially a man, I wasn't even dating! A man who is gay. Colin's door opened before I got a chance to twist the knob. The unexpected move made me speechless as I gazed up clashing with gorgeous, green eyes. Ugh, he is gay, gay, gay...

"You wanted to see me?" his voice washed over me causing sensual ripples throughout my body. He is gay, gay, gay, gay...

"Yes, I wanted to talk in private." Colin stepped aside and let me enter his office. The click of the door unnerved me a little causing me to jump. Colin walked passed me towards his desk and leaned against it folding his arms. The muscles seemed to strain and bulge out against the thin black material of his t-shirt. I wanted to reach out and maul his chest. God help me to stay focus. I need to get to the point and get out fast. "You wanna tell me what you told the guys around here?"

"What do you mean?" Ah hell he was giving me an innocent face. I will not succumb, I will make him admit what did.

"Don't play me! You told the guys not to talk to me?"

Colin stared at me and shrugged his shoulders, "Yes." He actually had the balls to admit it?

"What the hell? You have no right to do that!"

"Ah that's cute, you really believe that?" He actually smile, the prick!

"What the hell are you talking about Colin! You are not my boyfriend. So you can not control who I talk to. Anyway you are gay! So why do you care?" Colin's smile vanished and his relax pose went ramrod straight. Gone was the playful boy that was teasing me. Now stood in front of me was a pissed off man. His eyes narrowed and he took one step towards me and I automatically took a step back.

"Do not run from me." His voice was low and husky. He took another menacing step to me and out of instinct I took a step back. "Celeste." He took another step forward.

"Colin." I took a step back. I twist my body ready to make a dash for the door when he pounced. He grabbed my arms pulling me into his body. His hands pulled me into his body molding me against him. His hands made a slow trail down my arms causing goosebumps. Colin rubbed his nose at the top of my ear his warm breath stirring little flutters in my stomach.

"Why do you think I'm gay?" The combination of his voice and light touches of lips on my ear was causing a sensory overload.

"B-because of what the girls said." Damn if he continued I could care less if he is gay. I want to feel his lips on mine now.

"What exactly did they say?" His tongue outlined the shell of my ear. Stop talking and kiss me!

'It doesn't matter. You're gay." my voice hitched as I tried to regulate a normal breathing rate.

"Oh Celeste, you are mistaken. I'm not gay. I thought I proved that to you yesterday in my hospital room." He nibbled on my ear and I tried stifling a groan.

"Well they say you haven't been with anyone here. Soooo...." OMG, it should be a sin for one person to cause all rational thought to vanish. Hell kiss me already!

"So you assume that means I'm gay." I nodded. Colin's fingers dove into my hair tugging my head back giving him full access to my neck. He devour it kissing and licking his way up my jawline and across my cheeks. I held onto to his biceps fearful that I would fall. His lips finally touch mine demanding yet soft. This is what I've been waiting for and I moved my lips hungrily against his. My hands delved into his thick hair pulling him down into me further. I parted my lips eagerly waiting to taste his tongue. I captured his slowly sucking it causing low rumbles from Colin. He lifted his lips from mine for a second to allows us to breathe before devouring my lips again. His hands cupped my butt gluing us together. I could feel his large friend hardening against his jeans. There was no doubt in my mind, Colin Wright was not gay! I broke the kiss this time gasping for air. We stayed fastened together our foreheads touching as we tried to control our ragged breathing.

"Did it ever cross your mind that maybe, I was waiting for the right one to come along?"

"What are you talking about. Come on you expect me to believe that you haven't been with anyone here, because you are waiting for Mrs. Right?"

"I don't care what you believe. I told you that I've been waiting, end of story." I leaned back and stared up at him.

"Well what does that have to do with me talking to other guys?"

"Everything. I'm done waiting."

My heartbeat slammed in my chest. No this can't be happening. I can't handle this right now. I don't deserve any of this. Wiggling out of his hold, I held out my arms to put some distance between us. "Colin, I don't want this."

"Celeste, what are you running from? Tell me." I shook off his question I had to get out of there. Too much was happening and too fast. A knock at the door was my saving grace. Colin retreated back to his desk looking at me thoughtfully. I spun around at the sound of the second knock to escape. I jerked the door open to the familiar face of Dylan, Colin's second in command. "Celeste." I glance back at Colin's call. "You're mine." That simple statement set off warning bells ringing in my head. I nearly knocked Dylan over trying to get the hell out of his office.

******** A/N

Don't forget to vote/comment.

I made my first trailer ever. Don't forget to check it out!