Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Colin carried me through the threshold of his room with me wrapped securely around his upper body.  His hands were on my butt keeping me hoisted up and my legs twisted around his waist linked together behind his back.  Our mouths were melded together as we tasted, licked and sucked each other tongues. Colin slammed the door closed with his foot and slowly walked us to the bed never breaking our connection.  My body burned for his as I pressed even closed my flesh seeking out his.  I quickly grasped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off giving us both time to let air enter our lungs before diving back in to each other. 

Colin lowered us to his bed as my hands caressed his chiseled abs moving upward to grope his hard muscular chest. I arched my back when Colin’s lips left my making a hot trail down my neck. My hands moved to his back using my fingertips to brush up and down teasing him before going lower until they reach their goal, Colin’s buns of steel.  Colin growled then groaned pulling himself off of me.  At first I thought he was taking off his pants when I realized he moved away from the bed to the couch. What the hell?

“Colin?”

“Celeste, if I don’t stop now, I won’t be able to hold back.”

“Ok and? I’m ready.  Come back and finish what we started.” My body was begging to be touched.

“You don’t understand.  If we make love right now, I will mark you.  Are you sure you are ready for that?”

I didn’t reply. No, I wasn’t ready for it until I knew what exactly was going to happen to my body after Colin marks me.

“That’s what I thought. You wanted to wait for the marking until Dr. Pluveil got back from visiting his wife’s pack.”

“Yes but, I really don’t want to stop.” I groaned.

“Listen, I want you to have all the facts before we complete the marking process.  So I, we can wait until Dr. Puveil answers all your questions.  He will be here next week, just as we planned.  I proposed to you tonight because I wanted you to know how committed I am to you.  Not because I want to have sex.”

“Colin I know that.  I wouldn’t have accepted if I thought that.”

“Me proposing, it wasn’t too soon?  I don’t want you to feel pressure.  We can be engaged as long as you need.” His voice filled with worry and doubt.

I got up and plopped down onto his lap.  “Baby, stop talking.  Tonight was perfect and I can’t wait to be your wife.  In fact if we can arrange it, I would like for us to get married next week.  As soon as I talk to the doctor and he has answered all our questions, let’s get married.

“What if you don’t like what he tells you?”

“We will work through it.  I just want to make sure that we know what to expect from the marking since it is not common for your kind to have human mates.”

“I agree.  Now if I don’t go to the guest room, it will be hard to walk away from you and not pick up where we just left off.”

Sighing I knew he was right, but my hormones were all screaming, SEX, SEX, SEX!  I got off his lap and walked him to the door.  Colin gave me a quick peck on the forehead before leaving.

I decided I was in need of a cold shower in order to calm myself down.  I smiled holding up my hand inspecting the glittering stone on my finger.  It was a beautiful engagement ring.

____

The next day I was excited on my first official day of work.    It didn’t take long for me to figure out what I could contribute to the pack.  Music.  I was going to be the music teacher for the school twice a week.  Vicki had introduced me to the school staff that morning and now I was in the room that was going to be mine.  I was excited to decorate the room and I had already put in an order for instruments to fill the room.  Although the piano was the instrument that I put my heart and soul into the most, my mom was a big believer of me sampling other instruments so that I can know how the sounds compliments the piano. I could play the clarinet and saxophone fairly well and the violin with only limited experience. We had ordered a bundle of instruments that will be arriving in a few days.