Chapter 1

"I want you to feel the pain that you have caused." he threw another punch into my ribcage the sound of another bone breaking. It hurt like hell but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. He yanked my head back by grasping at the roots of my hair. "I will make this slow and painful."

I could no longer talk but I was able to tilt my lips upward. The slight movement didn't go unnoticed as another punch landed across my jaw. Damn! Son of a bitch! If I was even at fifty percent of my strength his blows would feel like love taps. But since he had been pumping me full of drugs, I had no defenses. My sense of smell was nonexistent. How long had I been in this hell hole of darkness? Four.. Five days. My captors' identities remained anonymous making sure that I was blinded by keeping a cloth tied over my eyes.

"Has he said anything yet?"

"No, just keep smiling like this is a game we're playing."

"He'll break. I want you to make him scream."

I listened to the two assholes talking about me as if I wasn't there. My arms were held above my head handcuffed to a bar attached to the ceiling. I swung around like a piñata not able to gauge how far off the ground I was. But it could only be a few feet from the way the punches came at me constantly. I was on edge because at any moment I would be punched, kicked, and prodded from any direction. The pain was a constant and it seems never ending. But at times it would stop and that is when I figured in the real world it must be late night or right before dawn. It was the only time I would get relief from the onslaught of beatings. Although my sight was taken away, my hearing was still intact.

I heard a door slam behind me and the asshole that was using me as a punching bag had finally left. I was enveloped in the silence. I welcomed it. I needed it. It was during these times when I had a moment to myself to think and plan. I had to stay focus on each sound around me and everything that was said to figure out a way to get out of here. They were becoming predictable and that will be their downfall.

*****A/N******

Please vote/comment.

Check out the book trailer!