Chapter 29

Chapter 29

The sunlight was blinding emerging from the darken theater. I ran without direction trying too escape everything Sean told me. Werewolves, freaking werewolves! They were suppose to be only characters in a movie that came out of sick, twisted mind of writers. They were one of things that I could not stomach to watch on TV because they gave me nightmares! Now I find out they're real. '

The world in front of me swam clouded with tears. I didn't notice the blob in front of me was a person until I made full body contact with them sending me backwards. I landed hard on my butt wiping the tears from my eyes I stared up to see an unfamiliar male.

"Luna are you OK? I'm so sorry." he reached down to help me up but I scooted backwards.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed shooting back up and took off running again. I headed away from the buildings towards the tree line. I had to get out of here but how? I heard someone calling my name in the distance but I continue to run. Weaving through the trees and catching myself a couple times after stumbling over tree roots and unseen branches, I stopped at a small clearing. I sunk to my knees gasping for air when I heard the crunching sounds of the forest floor as someone neared me.

"Celeste." Colin stepped out of the cover of the trees and I peered at him cautiously. He took a couple of more steps towards me and I hopped up holding out my hands.

"Don't come any closer!" Searching behind me for an escape route.

"Celeste, please I need you to calm down." Is he freaking serious? Calm down! A hysterical bubble of laughter escape my mouth.

"Calm down? calm down? Is it true? Are you a werewolf?" Colin didn't respond. "Is it true!"

"Yes." I have stepped into the twilight zone and I want out!

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yes."

"When?" Colin shifted looking away from me briefly then swinging his eyes back to me. "When!"

"When I thought you could handle it."

"And exactly when would that be? Before or after you slept with me?"

"Celeste." he took a step toward me I matched his step forward with a step back.

"Oh no that wouldn't be enough to keep me. You plan on telling me after I fell in love with you, is that it?" That seemed to crack his mask. Oh my god, he was actually waiting until I fell in love with him?

"Let me explain."

"No, you had plenty of times to explain. But I didn't hear any of this from you, did I?"

"I need you to think rationally for a minute. Where do you think you are going?"

"Anywhere but here."

"We are in the middle of nowhere, Celeste. Come back to the house and we can talk about this like adults."

"Now you want to talk like adults. We don't have to go back to the house for us to talk. Let's talk right here and right now!"

"Let's go back to the house and..."

"NO!! Why, do you me to go the house so bad? So you can pump me full of drugs? Or are you going to bite me to turn into a werewolf?" Colin didn't move but I took more steps away from him.

"Celeste of course not. Do you think I would do that to you?"

"I don't know what you are capable of? You are a monster!"

"Listen to me! We are not monsters. Stop being childish, so that we can have a rational conversation!"

"You turn into a freaking wolf. If that is not a monster, I don't know what is?"