Chapter One Hundred and Twelve - The Woods'

"Ballycastle Bats will win!" She yelled, as she flicked her long, brunette hair that was in a braid over her shoulder, "Have you seen how good their team is!"

He scoffed, "Have you seen the brilliance of Puddlemere United this year? They'll win for sure!"

"Nick, you have no idea what you are talking about!" She replied, "You are just upset that Ravenclaw beat Gryffindor last year."

"WE DESERVED TO WIN! BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND CATCH THE SNITCH!"

"That is my role as a Seeker, you know, I do have to catch the Snitch!"

He groaned, "It's not fair though Lia, Ravenclaw were crap."

"So crap we beat you."

"Stop saying crap." Their mother told them as she entered the kitchen, "Honestly, you two are terrible."

"HE STARTED IT!" "SHE STARTED IT!"

Their younger sister walked into the room and rolled her eyes, "You two are terrible!"

"Oh, shut up Gracie." The elder siblings both said together.

"But wait," Nicholas said, "We can't call you Gracie, can we? Only James can."

Their father laughed as he sat down at the table, "Leave her alone, you two are only jealous that she's best friends with James Potter."

"Why? Because his father is Harry Potter?" Emilia asked her father, "Of course not, we're just teasing Grace because it is so obvious that they like each other."

Their mother and father shared a knowing glance, "Leave them be." Their mother said as she placed a hand on her youngest child's shoulder, "Let them work out their own feelings in peace."

"Puddlemere are looking the most dangerous." Nicholas said, reverting back to their previous conversation.

"Don't be so stupid!" Emilia told him, "Ballycastle Bats are dominating every role at the moment! They are on fire and your Puddlemere won't have a chance against them."

"YES THEY WILL!"

"NO THEY WON'T!"

"NICHOLAS AND EMILIA WOOD, WILL BOTH OF YOU BE QUIET?" Their mother screamed at the top of her voice, "You two are giving us all a headache. And anyway, we all can agree that Ballycastle Bats will completely thrash Puddlemere United."

Her husband stared at her, "I'll have you know that they won't!"

Grace rolled her eyes at her family, but a small smile appeared as she watched them bicker with each other. "You guys are crazy!"

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard in the garden and Lia ran over to the window, "Fred's here!"

The entire family then rushed out after her, all excited to see the Weasleys' again. George Weasley strode up the path, "Eliza! It's been too long." The two hugged tightly, "It's good to see you Oliver."

Eliza moved past George and embraced Angelina, "How are you?"

"I'm good, looking forward to when these crazy lot go back to school!"