Chapter Ninety-Five - Alicia

"Guess who is coming today!" Eliza yelled at the boys happily as they ate breakfast. 

The twins turned to her, "Whose coming?"

"Alicia." Eliza grinned at them, "Angelina said she was too busy to come."

Fred nodded, "That's lovely, it'll be great to see Alicia again!"

Suddenly, sharp knocking was heard on the front door to the shop, "That should be her!" Eliza said excitedly, as she ran over to let her in. "ALICIA!"

"ELIZA! YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Alicia yelled at her, "I've missed you so much!" 

"I've missed you too!" She replied as they hugged tightly, "Come on, let's go upstairs and have a cup of tea."

The two passed the twins on their way up, "Hello," Alicia said, "How are you?"

"Good thank you." George called back at her, "How's life treating you?"

"Very well!" Alicia told them. 

As soon as it was just the two of them, Eliza quickly asked her in a hushed tone, "So, what's been going on with that boy?"

"What boy?" Alicia asked, trying to act cool. 

Giving her a pointed stare, Eliza replied, "You know exactly what boy I am talking about!"

"We've only been on a couple of dates so far, so it's nothing too serious at the moment." Alicia informed her, "He seems nice though."

"Do you want it to become more serious?" Eliza asked her. 

"I don't know. I think I do, but then I'm really busy at the moment and I don't think it is the best time to do it!"

Nodding her head, Eliza changed the conversation, "How is work going?"

"Good, good. Very tiring but at the same time very fun." Alicia smiled, "It's nice to have so much independence. I choose what to do. Yes, there's lots of pressures and I have to listen to the bosses but it's very much me going at my own speed. I love it there!"

Eliza grinned, "That's great!" 

"Isn't it just. But anyway, you've been very busy! Little Miss win every Quidditch Match."

Laughing, she answered with, "It has been very fun! The team is amazing! I love it so much there, I think I might love it more than playing for Gryffindor. Even though that was brilliant,  best friends all playing together!"

"It seems like a world away."

"It was so different at Hogwarts. Whenever we were there we wouldn't care about what was happening outside of it. Our life was very sheltered and now things are growing much worse and we are the ones having to do something about it."

"Is  it really true?" Alicia asked her, "That Voldemort is back and we're moving closer to a war."

"The wars already begun, it's just not that clear as the Ministry is trying to hide the fact he's back."

Alicia nodded, "Moving onto nicer things, have you spoken to Angelina recently?"

"Not really. Why? Have you?" 

"Sort of but she's been busying herself with work. I think she's trying to hide how hurt she is."

"How hurt she is?" Eliza asked, her eyebrows furrowed together, "Why is she hurt?"

Alicia sighed, "Well, apparently Fred just stopped talking to her a little while back. But even during our last year, things were cooling off between them. She doesn't like to talk about him and refuses to actually tell me what happened. I've never seen her like it El, it's really horrible to see."

"Shall we ask Fred?" Eliza asked him, "See what he has to say about it?"

"Sure." The two then began to make their way downstairs. 

"Fred, what happened between you and Angelina?" Alicia asked him curiously. 

He turned and stared at the two girls, "Why do you ask?"

"What happened between the two of you?" Eliza asked him again, "We just want to know."

Shrugging, he replied, "We grew apart."

George and Eliza shared a glance which meant she was going to be told more when it was just the two of them. "Oh, right," Alicia said, "Is that all that happened?"

"Of course. Why do you want to know?" Fred asked her, irritation apparent in his tone.

"I was only asking!"

"Well I don't see why you had to." Fred replied as he went over to help a customer who had just entered. 

George placed an arm around Eliza's shoulders, "He's just upset that Verity called in ill today." He glanced over at Alicia, "He didn't like Angelina anymore, he had stopped liking her in our last year and he didn't want to hurt her feelings anymore than he already had."

"Shit happens." Eliza said, thinking about her past two relationships, "And we can't do anything but move on."

"We got a letter from Mum, it's nothing too serious, but you'll want to read it when Alicia's gone." Fred whispered to her, "How's your day with Alicia going?"

"It's going on alright," Eliza told him, "We've all gone our separate ways though. We're not the same people we used to be."