Chapter Seventy-Nine - Arthur Weasley

Sat down at the Gryffindor Table, Eliza felt three sets of eyes on her as she ate her toast, "Morning."

"Morning Elz." They all replied as they too began to eat, "Where are the twins? I haven't see them yet?" Angelina asked her curiously.

"They've gone to Mungos to see their father - he's been hurt." Eliza replied, "Dumbledore told me earlier on."

"Is he going to be okay?"

Eliza nodded her head, "Dumbledore seems to think so."

"How was he hurt?" Katie asked her.

Shaking her head, she replied, "I don't know, probably something to do with his work." That wasn't entirely true, it was to do with his Order of the Phoenix work rather than his actual job.

"What's gone on with you and the twins?"

Eliza shrugged again, "Nothing."

"There's obviously been something, considering you aren't talking to the two of them anymore!" Angelina's voice rose, "You three are always together, this is the first time I have ever seen this happen."

"Everything's fine." Eliza muttered, it wasn't but she didn't want to think about any of it anymore.

"No it's not." Alicia told her, "Stop lying Eliza, you've been pretending everything's okay for weeks now."

"Everything's fine." She replied.

The girls stared at her, "Tell the truth Eliza!"

Eliza glanced up at them, "We just argued over the banning."

"You shouldn't stop being friends with them just because they got banned from Quidditch!" Angelina told her, "They are your best friends, Eliza, forgive them."

"Okay."

The three suddenly went quiet, "The twins told us Elz."

"Told you what?" She knew what they were talking about.

"About you and Oliver." They watched her face for any emotion.

She kept a straight face, "Oh," She looked over and saw Hermione making her way out of the hall, "I'll see you later." The three had no time to say anything as Eliza had already rushed over to catch up with Hermione.

"Everything okay Eliza?" Hermione asked her.

Nodding her head, she replied with, "Have you heard about Arthur Weasley?"

"Yeah, it's such a shame." Hermione told her, "I'm going to the Library, do you want to come with me?"

"Of course," She looked over at the curly haired girl, "I bet you feel lost without Harry and Ron."

"Same for you with Fred and George." Hermione said causing Eliza to smile sadly.

"Our best friends."

"The best trios in the world." Hermione and Eliza looked at each other before bursting into laughter, "Can you imagine what they'd be like without us."

"The twins would have caused even more havoc."

"Is that even possible?"

"Oh, you really don't know how much I've had to do to stop them from doing some pranks!"