Chapter Forty-Two - Exams

"Can't breathe." Fred said.

"Too hard." George added.

"I hate exams." The two both told Eliza as they crawled along the corridor. 

Eliza chuckled to herself, "It would of helped if you two had actually revised properly."

"ELIZA!"

"WE DID REVISE." 

"Looking over your work once does not count as sufficient revising."

The two boys continued to crawl along the floor of the corridor, acting as though they were slugs. After a couple of minutes Oliver joined Eliza in watching the two, "What are they doing?"

"I don't even know." Eliza admitted. "They're being mad as per usual."

"True," Oliver told her with a smile, "How are your exams going?"

Letting out a sigh, she replied, "They're hell, but I think I'm doing okay. How are yours?"

He shrugged, "They're alright, not too bad."

"Not too good." Eliza finished for him.

"Exactly." Oliver said with a grin as they followed the crawling twins out into the open.

Fred and George both turned to the two, "Ten galleons for who reaches the lake first." They then both turned to run quickly down to the lake. 

"I'm not running." Eliza said to Oliver, "I'm tired and need to keep all my energy for the exams."

"ELIZA! OLIVER! WAIT UP!" Angelina shouted from behind them, "Where are the two idiots."

"Down there." Eliza pointed behind her as the two ginger twins ran weirdly down the hill. "And don't ask me what I'm doing as I have absolutely no idea."

The three girls laughed at her, "No one ever knows what they're doing, they're mental."  Alicia said as the five started to follow the twins down towards the lake - they however, were not running with their arms and legs flailing around. 

Sat in between Katie and Oliver, Eliza looked over to see Fred throw Angelina over his shoulder and threaten to throw her into the lake, "FRED DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Young love." Alicia said to the small group, "When do you think they'll actually go out properly with each other."

"With those two, who knows." Eliza replied. "They seem rather happy with how they are at the moment though!"

"Let's see how long that'll last." Katie said, "It's alright for the time being but then one will want to take it a step further, it's what always happens."

"That is true." Eliza agreed with her, "Who do you think the first will be?"

Before any of them could reply Angelina and Fred sat down completing the small circle, "What are we talking about fools?"

"I don't think you're in the place to call her fools when you're the one who hasn't revised properly." Eliza told her closest friends.

"Shut up!" Fred said to her jokingly. "Stop being so mean to me!" 

"I'm being honest."

"Well stop it."

"I thought that was what you loved about Eliza," Oliver said to Fred,  "That she was so honest with you so you knew where you always stood with her."

"That's what you love about her." 

Watching as Oliver's cheeks began to go red, she quickly changed the conversation, "Are you saying you don't love me!" 

"What? No? I love you Za, you're my best friend!" 

"I can't believe you don't love me."

"I thought I was your best friend." George shouted at his twin.

"You are my best friend."

"So I'm not your best friend?" Eliza asked.

"What? No! You're both my best friends."

"I see how it is." George and Eliza said at the same time.

"It always freaks me out how Fred and George say the same thing at the same time but it's even creepier when Eliza does it with one of them."

"It is quite plausible why she does though! She always seems to be with them." Angelina said, "Like all of the time."

"I spy the green eyed monster." Eliza teased.

"Yeah, it's not fair how I have to put up with Alicia and Katie without you El!"

"Love you Ang."

"Love you too."

The group laughed loudly, all relaxing from the busy day of exams they had all had. While up in the castle, Cedric searched for his girlfriend but stopped when he saw her laughing with her friends but the one that hurt him most was that it was Oliver by her side not him.

Cedric shook his head before walking away from the scene, going to find his friends to spend the afternoon with rather than the girl that was his girlfriend but who now seemed to be more of a stranger.