Chapter Four - Halloween

"Quidditch Practise on Halloween!" Angelina muttered angrily while digging into her breakfast. "I love Quidditch but this is ridiculous!"

"It's Oliver what else do you expect!" Alicia told her. "He's mental and wants to win'"

"We all want to win but he's pushing us too far!"

Eliza looked at them. "He wants to win too much so he's working everyone too much just so we're ready for the matches."

"Ready? I don't think we'll be ready! We'll all be too tired to play!" Angelina's voice rose.

"Shush! Ang he might hear us!" Alicia said looking around to check he wasn't anywhere near them.

"I don't care if he hears us or doesn't hear us! I am not going to practise to get more tired than I already am!"

"Did you not sleep well?" Eliza asked her.

A glare was sent her well. "What made you think that?"

Before Eliza could reply, a Scottish Quidditch mad Gryffindor walked over to them. "Morning, I hope you're all ready for practise. I've thought of some new tactics that we can try out. They're harder than what we used to but it'll be worth it when we win!" His cheery voice made Angelina groan. "See you later."

"Great, now practise will be a hundred times harder. Why o why. Kill me now!"

"That's a bit dramatic don't you think Ang!" Eliza said trying to contain her laughter.

"Not at all. He's gone crazy, I tell you, crazy."

The twins joined in "He hasn't gone crazy!" Fred said making the three girls stare at him.

George continued. "He's been crazy for a long time!"

Eliza laughed nodding her head. "Yes, I believe you are correct!"

The twin whispered to each other before turning to Eliza. "Za, none of us actually want to go to Quidditch Practise today!"

"And if any of us went to Wood and asked him to cancel it he would kill us."

"But if you were to go ask him, he might say yes."

Eliza sighed. "He wouldn't listen to me. He loves Quidditch and wants to win the cup!"

"He would listen to you!" Fred told her.

"He most likely wouldn't."

"No harm in you trying though."

"Yeah." Eliza said thinking about many ways it could do her harm.

"Go on then." Angelina told her. "Do it now. He's sat over there with Percy and his other friends."

Sighing heavily, Eliza walked over to Oliver where he was sat talking happily away with Percy. His other friends joining in occasionally. She tapped his shoulder, to which he murmured just a minute. "Oliver!" At the sound of her voice he spun around quickly.

"I am so sorry, I didn't realise it was you. I thought it would be one of the others telling me to cancel practise."

Eliza gulped and looked back where the majority of the Quidditch team was sat watching her intently. "Yeah, urr, about that. Well they-we all think it would be best for the team if there was no practice today."

Oliver stared at her for a minute. "Oh." Eliza nodded her head. "You caught the short straw then. Being the one to ask me."

"They all thought it would be best for me to do it considering we're good friends."

"Oh. Yeah. Right then. Okay." Oliver muttered, scratching his head.

"So what time is practise?" Eliza said thinking he wouldn't cancel it.