Chapter Forty-Six - The Burrow

Eliza was sat in the kitchen of the Weasley's writing to Oliver as she waited for the twins to arrive. Charlie and Bill were sat beside her drinking a cup of tea before smiling as they looked over at her as she quickly wrote. "Writing to Oliver." Charlie said slyly.

"Shut up." Eliza said to him without glancing up from her letter.

"What? I have done nothing!" Charlie defended himself.

"I cannot believe they told you about him." Eliza told him, "I'm going to get my revenge on them very soon."

"So how is your dear boyfriend Oliver?" Charlie asked her causing Bill to laugh.

"He's great thank you very much." Then there was a large noise from behind them and the twins joined them at the table, "What's got you two so happy?"

"Our latest invention." George told her happily.

"I take it you gave the cousin some?" Eliza asked.

"Of course we did, dear Eliza."

Ron joined them at  the table as they waited for the other two to arrive. 

Suddenly, Harry appeared and fell onto the floor, Fred quickly got up and helped him up, "Did he eat it?"

"Yeah." Harry replied, "What was it?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee. George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer." 

Everyone in the kitchen exploded into laughter, Harry looked over at where Eliza was sat with George, Ron, Charlie and Bill. 

"How're you doing, Harry?" Charlie said as he held out his hand. Charlie worked in Romania with dragons while Bill worked at Gringotts.  

Before anyone could say anything else Mr Weasley apparated into the room, "That wasn't funny Fred! What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred grinned evilly. "I just dropped it. It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" Mr. Weasley yelled, "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!" Mr Weasley said causing them all to burst out in laughter once more. "It isn't funny! That sort of behavior seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons."

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" Fred told him. 

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," said George. "Isn't he, Harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr. Weasley," said Harry.

"That's not the point!" shouted Mr. Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother -"

"Tell me what?"Mrs Weasley said as she entered the kitchen, "Oh hello, Harry, dear," She smiled at him before turning back to her husband, "Tell me what, Arthur?"

Mr. Weasley hesitated. No matter how angry he was with the twins, he never actually intended to tell his wife about what they had done. There was silence as he eyed his wife nervously, from behind her Hermione and Ginny walked in. "Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley repeated, a hint of danger in her tone.

"It's nothing, Molly," Mr Weasley murmured, "Fred and George just - but I've had words with them."

"What have they done this time?" Mrs Weasley said. "If it's got anything to do with Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes -"