Chapter Forty - Hospital

Staring up at the ceiling, it took all of her willpower to not scream out. It was as though another part of her had been opened, she couldn't stop thinking about what she had witnessed, about what her family had done to her aunt. Cedric held her hand and babbled on about Quidditch, ever since he had been made Captain of the Hufflepuff team, he had not stopped talking about it, "I think we're in with a really good chance this year, but then so is Gryffindor. You guys have been really good this year!"

Eliza sighed, "Oliver's been working us hard."

"Of course he has, he wants to win!" Cedric smiled at her, "I've been working the team really hard. They've stopped complaining as the weathers improved." Eliza remained silent, "It's such a big honour to be Captain."

"Really? You've never said." Eliza said to him sarcastically.

He stroked her hand, "You're probably really tired after the match, but at least Gryffindor are in a good chance of winning." Eliza looked away from him, "I'll see you tomorrow." Cedric glanced back over at her as he walked away but she was still looking up at the ceiling.

Eliza let out a sigh as she struggled to move up, she winced slightly as she pulled herself up, "Ellie, let me help you!" A scottish voice shouted which warmed her up immediately, Oliver helped her up before smiling at her, "I've been waiting to see you for ages, they wouldn't let me see you. How are you?"

"I'm alright, thanks Ollie."

"You're welcome, I brought you some grapes." Oliver placed them on the table beside her.

Eliza giggled, "Why have you brought me grapes?"

"Hermione said that's what muggles usually bring so I thought I would bring you some." Oliver smiled at her before joining in with her laughter, "At least they're tasty!"

"Thank you for catching me in the game, we could have lost!"

"I would do it again and again, I would lose a million games for you Ellie." Oliver told her honestly. "We won though! But anyway, let's talk about you."

"I'm fine Ol, nothing to worry about." Eliza said but he saw through her act.

"What happened?"

"I remembered how my aunt died." She looked away from him.

"What? What's been going on?"

"I haven't told anyone." Eliza said to him, "For a while now I've been hearing this scream. Dumbledore has been showing me memories of my aunt and said that I knew how she died. He refused to tell me though. It started to become worse and worse, I was having nightmares every night. And then during the match I heard her scream but this time I saw Voldemort killing her in front of my father and I. I was so young and he did not care. I don't think Sirius betrayed her," Eliza blinked the tears away, "My father did."

Oliver wrapped her in a tight hug, making sure he didn't hurt her, "I know I can't do anything to make it better but I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine Ol, I'm glad you're here." Eliza looked up at him, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Oliver smiled at her and opened his mouth to tell her the truth but the twins ran into the room.

"Eliza, you're awake!" Fred yelled at his best friend, "I'm so glad, we were all scared something terrible had happened."

George grinned at her, "Always so dramatic El."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Eliza smiled at her best friends.

"Don't ever do that to us again." They told her. Oliver moved out of the way and let the two wrap her into a tight hug, "We love you so much Eliza."

"I love you too." Eliza looked over at Oliver who was watching them happily. The two caught eyes with each other and stared at each other, happy in this moment. For it seemed everything was good again.