Chapter Ninety-One - First Day

The sky outside was a dark grey colour and it seemed that at any given minutes the heavens would open and pour down on them. "Bagsie not putting the sign out." Fred shouted.

"I'm not doing it!" George yelled back.

"I just said I wasn't doing it so you can't say that you're not doing it!" Fred told his brother off.

"I'll do it!" Eliza said before an argument started between the boys.

Slowly, she pulled the sign out and stood it up. Eliza let out a sigh as she glanced down the street, she noticed a dark figure walking up. The figure was about to turn down into Knockturn Alley but stopped as they saw her. The hood slipped slightly and she gasped when she saw who it was.

He too, seemed shocked that it was her.

The two stared at each for a moment or so before he quickly walked away and down Knockturn Alley.

"Eliza, Eliza. Slow down! You're going to hurt yourself!" Dominic called out to his younger sister as she laughed happily as she ran around the grounds of the Dawlish Manor. "Wait for me!"

"You can't catch me Dommy!" Eliza screamed out to her brother, "I'm going to win!"

Dominic chuckled to himself, "I've got you." He said as he picked her up and twirled her around.

"Can we play the Knights game now?" She asked him.

He nodded much to her delight, "I'll be a knight and you can be the princess?"

She stomped her foot, "No! Why can't I be the knight?" She started to march, "I would love to fight the bad people and then roar as we're VICTORIOUS!"

"Okay little one, you can be the knight and I'll be the King."

She checked her uniform nervously in the mirror before walking down the stairs to where her mother and brother were waiting for her patiently, "Come on now, we need to get there on time. We can't be late for your first day at Hogwarts."

"Yes mother."

"Are you excited sister?" Dominic asked her as the three stood in front of the fireplace, "To start at Hogwarts and join the best house ever!"

"Best house ever?"

Dominic held her hand, "Slytherin of course."

"How could I forget?" Eliza giggled as the three apparated onto the nine and three quarters platform, "Wow! Isn't this amazing."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

"Okay, I'll see you at Christmas Dominic, have a good time." She kissed his cheek, "And you Eliza, we're going to be so proud of you when you join Slytherin. Show everyone what you're made of! I love you both!" Their mother said to them before the two siblings got onto the train.

"You can sit with us sister." Dominic said as he led her into the compartment, "Eliza these are my friends."

"Hello." She said to them before shyly sitting down beside her brother.

"Are you looking forward to joining Slytherin?" One of her brother's friends asked her, he looked very similar to her brother except he had blue eyes.

She nodded her head, "Yes, of course I am."

Loud noises could be heard as two ginger boys ran along the corridor laughing loudly. "More Weasley's."

"Don't go near them Eliza." She nodded her head but she thought that they both looked very happy and fun to be around.

"They'll be in Gryffindor."