Chapter One Hundred and Four - Wedding of Fleur and Bill

Three o'clock in the afternoon, the following day, Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Eliza were stood outside the massive white marquee in the orchard, waiting for all the wedding guests to arrive. Eliza was wearing a short champagne and pink dress with her wavy hair falling down to just above her shoulder. Harry had been giving a large dose of Polyjuice potion so he now looked like a ginger boy from the local village. The plan was to introduce him as the Weasley's cousin called Barny. Eliza had found the name silly and too close to his actual name.

The five of them all possessed the seating plans so they help show people to their seats. "When I get married," Fred said as he tugged at the collar of his robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body Bird Curse on Mum until it's all over."

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," said George. "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him. Oh blimey, brace yourselves, here they come, look."

Figures in brightly coloured outfits appeared, one by one. Within moments, they had all arrived, exotic flowers on the witches' hats and precious gems glittered on the men's cravats.

"Excellent, I think I see a few veela cousins," George said as he went onto his toes to get a better look. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them."

"Not so fast, Your Holeyness,"Fred shouted, as he darted past a gaggle of middle-aged witches, and went straight to a pair of French girls, "Here, Permettez-moi assister vous," They both giggled and let him escort them to their seats. George was left to deal with the middle-aged witches, Ron took charge of Mr Weasley's old Ministry-colleague Perkins, Harry helped a deaf old couple and Eliza was left with a couple of handsome boys that were her age.

"This way please." She smiled politely at them causing them to grin and follow her. The entire time they spoke in French together, and Eliza chose not to let them know she could understand everything they were saying about her.

"They seemed to like you."

"By thinking I had a nice bottom then yes, they liked me." Eliza replied back to George causing them to laugh.

"Look at you, getting all the boys."

"Those ladies seemed to like you!" Eliza said as she nodded over to them.

George's eyes widened, "They kept trying to pinch my cheeks!"

"George!" An old lady slowly made her way over to them, "Why you have grown? Your ears are awfully lopsided though!" Before he could reply she turned to Eliza, "And what have you done to your hair Miss Eliza Dawlish? You've cut all that beautiful hair off! What on earth made you do that?"

Eliza opened her mouth to speak but Aunt Muriel had already walked off, "Lovely to see her again." George joked as the two turned to smile at each other.

"Your ears are lopsided Georgie." Eliza joked as the two burst into laughter, "Don't listen to her, I think you still look wonderful."

"Thank you Elz, you still look beautiful! Even if you've cut all your hair off." The two laughed again.

"What's made you two laugh so much?" Fred asked as he joined them. George pointed at his ear and then Eliza's hair, "What?"

"Aunt Muriel." George said as he slowed his breathing down, "Apparently my ears are lopsided! And that Eliza shouldn't have cut all her beautiful hair off."

Fred roared with laughter, "Stupid old cow."

The three then made their way over to the Golden Trio, and overheard the last of their conversation, "Talking about Muriel? Yeah, she's just told me my ears are lopsided. Old bat. I wish old Uncle Bilius was still with us, though; he was a right laugh at weddings."