Chapter Ninety-Two - The Order

"Morning Eliza, dear." Mrs Weasley said as Eliza walked into the kitchen of the Burrow, "How are you?"

Eliza smiled, "I'm good thank you. How are you?"

"I'm very good Eliza." Mrs Weasley poured Eliza a cup of tea, "No one else has arrived yet, they are all caught up at work, they'll be here shortly though."

"Okay, thank you." Eliza said as she took a sip out of her cup of tea.

"How's the Quidditch going dear?" Mrs Weasley asked her, "I saw the Ballycastle Bats beat Puddlemere United last week. They said you played excellently."

She chuckled, "The whole team played very well." Eliza replied, "I absolutely love playing Quidditch. It's amazing."

"I saw the photo in the paper - of the team in the pub. You all looked rather happy, especially you and that boy."

Her cheeks continued to become pink, "Who? Terence? He's just the Seeker from the team."

"Oh, really? I wouldn't say that. You two looked very close." Mrs Weasley raised an eyebrow but before she could say anything Lupin knocked the door and walked in, "Good morning Remus."

"Morning Molly, Eliza. How are you both today?"

"I'm alright thanks," "Very good thank you very much."

Lupin sat down and the three began to talk quietly. "Good morning everyone," Tonks shouted, "Oh. Where is everyone?"

"Work," Mrs Weasley told her, "Apparently it is a very busy day."

Tonks hugged Eliza before sitting down beside her, "The skills you showed were epic! You are going to make the International team sooner rather than later!"

"She was very good." Lupin agreed with Tonks.

Kingsley joined them at the table, "I found it very interesting to watch!"

"You were there?" Eliza asked him.

"Of course I was."

Mr Weasley opened the door and grinned as he set his things down onto the floor, "Today's a lovely day, the weather is lovely and warm. Work was terrible though, it was all very busy."

"Have you heard anything from Harry?"

"He's been made Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team." Eliza told them all, "Which clearly was going to happen."

They all smiled, "To think Gryffindor have been very lucky with their recent Captains."

"He hasn't said anything to me about whether or not he's still get nightmares about he-who-must-not-be-named though." She had begun to call him that as the Order were scared that he might have put a trace on it. They didn't know for sure but she didn't want to be the one to put them all into danger. "Hermione hasn't said much either."

"How's your work going Arthur?" Kingsley asked.

"It is not currently going anywhere that quickly but only time will tell."

"Where are the twins?" Mrs Weasley asked Eliza.

She sighed, "They're very busy with work, they suddenly got an flush of orders in and couldn't leave. The two of them send their apologies."

"Alright, alright." Mrs Weasley said, "How is the business going?"

"It has been going very well." She replied, "They always seem to be busy."

Tonks nodded her head, "They are very clever! Have you seen anything around Diagon Alley?"

"A lot of people in dark clothing are always headed towards Knockturn Alley. I saw my brother the other day." She sighed, "Something's going on."

Kingsley then said, "We'll watch over it then. Can you keep an eye out?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Have the twins noticed anything?" Lupin asked her.

She shrugged, "I don't know, they haven't said anything. But they have been getting an awful lot of orders for their things that distract people. I don't think they've got enough regulations on them."

"Oh, you will look after them, won't you?" Mrs Weasley asked her.

She smiled, "I'll do my best but to be honest, they are perfectly capable of looking after themselves."