Chapter Ninety-Seven - Ballycastle Bats vs. Caerphilly Catapults

"I think I look great in my uniform!" Terence told Eliza while grinning, "What do you think?"

Laughing, she replied, "Oh, you look amazing love."

"I know." He posed with his arms behind his head and leg up on the side. 

Fin looked over and shook his head, "You are absolutely crazy Higgs!"

"Thank you very much," Terence replied, "I appreciate that."

Giggling, Eliza turned and pulled her socks up fully. "So, what are the Caerphilly Catapults like?"

"They're good." Fin replied, "Very strong, their beaters play very well. The Seeker isn't the best, Higgs you should be able to beat him - don't underestimate them though. Chasers, if you three stick to your formations then you should be unstoppable. We are the better team, we can do it!"

"Here, here." 

The team then walked out single file onto the pitch, "Good luck Lizzie!"

"Good luck Terrie." 

"And here are the Ballycastle Bats, with their Captain Quigley, Roberts, Dawlish, Murphy, Wells, Higgs and O'Donnell."

As soon as the whistle went Eliza flew up into the air and waited for the Quaffle to be released. Aileen possessed it first but quickly passed to John who flew like a bullet towards the goalposts, managing to dodge a bludger he successfully scored. "Well done!" Eliza yelled to him.

"Cheers." John screamed back. 

The Caerphilly Catapults chaser got hold of the Quaffle but dropped it almost instantly as a bludger hit by Fin came towards him. Eliza launched forward as she went to catch the falling Quaffle. The three chasers flew in a tight formation as they raced towards the goalposts, Eliza passed  to Aileen who passed back to her and then she slowed down and aimed to shoot. "Yes Eliza!" John and Aileen shouted as it went through. 

The game continued and the Caerphilly Catapults were in possession of the Quaffle. Luckily, Fin and Maebh were there to help, the two managed to aim and then hit a bludger at the chaser, allowing John to catch the falling Quaffle. He sped along the pitch, Eliza and Aileen following at his tail, and he quickly threw to Aileen who threw it back to him and then he successfully shot it into the hoop. 

"Well done John Boy!" Aileen called out to him, "Brilliant shot!"

John shook his head at her, "Shut up!"

"Modesty suits you Johnny!" 

In the end, they ended up winning 210 points to 70 points. 

Fin grinned at his teammates, "You three were bloody brilliant. Well, the whole team was bloody brilliant."

"Cheers Fin." Terence yelled at him, "I've always known you love me."

"Shut up Terence!" Fin said while shaking his head, "You are mental, absolutely mental."

"So, are we going to go to the pub?" Terence asked, looking around at the whole of the team, "All in?"

"No, I've got a date." Aileen said.

They all turned to look at her, "So whose the lucky man?"

Aileen shook her head, "I'm not telling you anything about her, I don't want to jinx it."

"Good Luck for tonight then Ail."

John then said, "I can't, I've got a party I can't get out of. The girlfriends family, first time meeting them. Sort of nervous to meet them, you know, considering they are muggles."

"They'll love you for sure!" Aileen told him, "If you treat her right then they'll love you."

"Looks like it'll just be the five of us then!" 

Eliza shook her head, "I can't either." 

Terence turned to look at her, looking somewhat downhearted, "Why?"

"I promised the twins that I would come back, we haven't spent a lot of time together recently!" 

"But you live with them! You don't live with them."

She laughed, "I've been here all day everyday for the past couple of weeks so I would say I've been living here more than I have in my actual home."

Fin nodded, "We'll see you on Monday El." 

"Have fun!" Aileen said.

"You too!" Eliza said while hugging her, "I hope you have a great date!"