Chapter Sixty-Five - The Third Task

"I don't know what I'm more excited for, food or the Final Task." Fred told George, Oliver and Eliza as they made their way into the Great Hall, "I'm starving, absolutely starving."

"You're always starving!" Eliza replied, "I don't understand where you put all the food you eat, you never seem to put anything on yet you eat lots. Especially this year when we haven't had to be up early for all the Quidditch Practices."

The twins smiled at Eliza before glancing over at Oliver, "It is quite sad really, when you think about it, last year was our last time training with you Oliver. It's such a shame!"

"You say that as though it's a good thing!" Oliver told them, "I am going to miss Hogwarts when I leave."

Eliza squeezed his hand, "We'll all stay in touch though!"

"Our last year next year!" Fred said, "I am quite looking forward to it!"

The four of them sat down at the Gryffindor Table, "Any plans for after school?" Oliver asked the twins.

"We're planning on opening a joke shop." The twins told him excitedly, "We just haven't got the money for it at the moment."

"I can give you the money!" Eliza told them as she placed some food onto her plate.

The twins stared at her, "We could never ask that of you Eliza."

"Fred? George? Isn't that your mum and brother?" Oliver asked them as he looked down the table. 

Both the twins looked quickly to where Oliver had signaled to, "What are they doing here?"

"Probably here to watch the last task!" Eliza informed them as she picked her plate up, "Come on, let's go and say hello to them."

The four of them joined the group at the table and were greeted warmly by Mrs Weasley, "Afternoon, how are you? Enjoying the Triwizard Tournament?

The twins stared glumly at their mother, "'s alright, would be better if we were in it though."

Molly shook her head, "No, it wouldn't be, people have died - not that you have anything to worry about Harry - but you two, I wouldn't trust you. Not with all those pranks of yours." She shook her head again, "You two better have not made anymore."

"Us?" They looked at her innocently, "We've been too busy with our exams to concentrate on making new pranks. Haven't we Eliza?"

She made a mental note to punish them later, "To the best of my knowledge they haven't."

"Good." Molly said before engaging in a conversation with Harry and Ron.

"Cheers Za," Fred whispered to her, "She believes you."

"Don't make me not tell her the truth ever again."

"Do you mean lying?" Oliver interjected.

"I have not seen them make any pranks, they've used pranks but not actually made them in front of anyone. So, I don't actually know that they have." Eliza defended herself.

"Yet you know for a fact that they have."

Eliza pursed her lips, "You should try the mash potato, it's delicious."

Halfway through the lunch, Hermione turned up, "Hello, Hermione." Mrs Weasley said but it was not in her normal tone, instead it had been replaced with a much more cold one. 

"Hello." It was obvious she had noticed too.

Harry glanced at them both before telling Molly, "Mrs Weasley, you didn't believe that rubbish Rita Skeeter wrote in Witch Weekly, did you? Because Hermione's not my girlfriend."