Chapter Twenty-One - Christmas with the Diggorys'

"Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through." The twins shouted from in front of Harry and Eliza.

Percy walked past the four. "It is not a laughing matter." He told them coldly.  

"Oh, get out of the way, Percy." Fred said. "Harry's in a hurry."

"Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant." George continued.

"Oh, don't." Ginny said as Fred asked Harry loudly who he was planning to attack next and then  when George pretended to ward Harry off with a large clove of garlic when they met.

Eliza knew that Harry didn't mind, it made him feel better that the three thought that the idea of him being the heir was completely ludicrous.

"We'll see you in a bit Harry, try and not petrify anyone." The twins said while Eliza smiled at him. "You're not going to say anything about us, are you?" They asked her.

"He likes it. So I see nothing wrong with it." Eliza told them. "We should head back to the common room, I need to get my things altogether."

"We're going to miss you Elz." George told her.

"I'm going to miss you two too."

The three laughed. "Enjoy spending time with the Diggorys."

"I'm looking forward to it, actually." Eliza told them as they entered the common room.

"What are you three talking about?" Angelina asked them.

"About how she's spending this Christmas with the Diggorys."

"I bet you're looking forward to it." Alicia said while grinning.

Eliza glared at them. "I am!" From across the room, Oliver stormed past them and up the stairs. She chose to ignore him and instead carried on talking. "It'll be great to meet his parents."

"When will he meet your parents?" Angelina asked sarcastically.

She snorted. "Probably never. Well, actually they might like him as he's a pureblood from Hufflepuff. But they'd prefer it if I brought a Slytherin death-eater home." The girls and the twins laughed.

"I'd stick with Cedric then." Katie said while laughing.

"Yeah." Eliza smiled back at her. "Anyway, I need to get my things together."

"We've put all your presents in your trunk for you!"

"Thank you!" Eliza shouted back. The room was silent and Eliza packed her final things up, her owl hooted in her cage and Maisie walked in. "Are you okay?"

"Why yes, I am." Maisie replied as she down on her trunk.

Giving her a strange look, Eliza asked "What's happened with Percy?"

Maisie let out a giggle. "He's going to help me with my homework once we get back from Christmas!"

"So?" A look of confusion found it's way onto Eliza's face.

"He wants to spend time with me!" Maisie giggled again.

"He wants to help you with homework." Eliza told her. "Don't think too much into it!"

"Whatever." Maisie looked away. "I think he might like me!"

Angelina and Alicia burst into the room. "Come on ladies, it's time to go!"

"Whoooooo, it's Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas." Alicia screamed.

The four pulled their belongings down into the common room where the twins were waiting. "Let us do it Za." Fred said as he grabbed her trunk and George her owl. "We're going to miss you." He told her as they made their way out.