Chapter Seventeen - Boggarts and Quidditch Practice

"He hardly spoke to us!" Fred whispered to Eliza. "We kept trying to talk to him but he ignored us!"

"I don't know what his problem is." George said.

Eliza nodded her head, "Let's just ignore him too. Make him realise what he's missing."

"Forget the golden trio."

"The pranking trio are the best."

Eliza laughed. "We've always  been the best!" Maisie sat down beside them. "Morning Mais."

With a groan the girl replied. "Morning."

"Sleep well?"The twins asked her.

She glared at the two. "What do you think?" The two boys immediately looked away. "Sorry, Angelina snored all night, so I couldn't sleep that  well."

"You could just - " The boys went to give her advice but she cut them off.

"It was really warm." Maisie replied. "I could kill her and then this morning I bumped into Katie who was gushing over Oliver. Do you think I should just say he doesn't like her?"

"I don't think she'd appreciate it." Eliza told her. "Have you spoken to Percy?"

Maisie let out a loud groan. "No." She turned to see if he was anywhere near them. "Has he said anything to you?"

The twins snickered. "Yeah, he tells us all about his love life."

Eliza shook her head at them. "Just ignore them, he wouldn't tell them anything especially about who he likes!"

Maisie went to reply but a loud screech was heard from down the table. "RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" Mrs Weasley's voice boomed from the howler and all the plates and glasses shook in the great hall, she then softened, "Oh, and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud!" Ginny looked up and went bright red, obviously embarrassed as the whole hall were now looking at her.

The twins burst into laughter as Professor Mcgonagall passed everybody's timetables out. Eliza looked to see what they had first - Defense Against the Dark Arts. "Great! We're going to have to listen to Mr 'I am so amazing' Lockhart."

The three all groaned in unison. "I think Quivering Quirrell was better." Maisie said.

The twins stared at her. "You do remember he had he-who-must-not-be-named on the  back of his head, right?" Maisie went to argue but they spoke before her. "We should probably go to lesson now."

Eliza stood up and began to walk with the twins. "Are you coming Mais?"

"I'll be there in a bit." Maisie told them.

As they walked into the classroom they were surprised to see that they didn't have to rush to the back, instead the majority of girls in the class were sat in the front. Eliza sat down in front of the twins and Alicia came and sat beside her. "Katie's asking Oliver on a date."

The twins started to laugh. "You are joking, right?"

Alicia stared at them seriously. "She also wants to join the Quidditch team, said she would take your place!" She told Eliza.

Eliza scoffed. "Of course she would say that." She then looked around the classroom. "Umm, haven't we always had Defense against the dark arts with Slytherins?"

The twins nodded their heads. "Yeah, why are you asking?"

"Because all I see are Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs, no Slytherins!"