Ayesha & Liam

Liam's POV:

"Alright, now we're going to rehears One thing, WMYB and Up all night. It has to be perfect boys!" I say and they all groan.

"I know we're all tired. I promise we go to Nandos after, alright?" Niall jumped around and I chuckled. That boy has a relationship with food.

"Liam, please, can we stop. My throwth hurts" Harry complains and I sigh. "Alright" I say and the boys cheer. We can't have our rehearsals like this, everyone complaining. 

"Let's go to nandos!" Niall says, jumping of stage. He lands wrong and collapses on the floor. "NIALL" We all scream and I jump of stage too, kneeling down next to him.

"Niall, are you alright? is it your ankle?" I ask and he groans. I look at his ankle, it doesn't look broken or twisted, he just landed a little sidewards. I hug him and he breaths into my neck, calming down.

"Are you alright again?" I ask and he nods, I help him up and he walks but slowly. "Maybe we can just go home.." I say but the boys complain.

"NOOOOOOO! NANDOS" They scream and I groan. "You guys are being difficult!" I complain and Zayn walks over to me and lays an arm around my shoulder. "Stop being Daddy for once, let's have fun, c'mon" he says and I sigh again.

"Alright, let's go" I say and we all walk out, I help Niall by supporting him.

"Niall pleasem you're going to explode" I say and he groans. We ate and Nandos and then walked around the city, Harry, Louis and Zayn got into the Jack Wills and Niall bought Oreo cookies. "Want one?" he asks. "No, thanks" I groan. "Liam please, don't be so depressed!" he says and I sigh. "I'm going for a little walk" I say and walk away.

The boys are so difficult! I'm not the oldest, but Louis...... Yeah, you know what I mean. I need some distraction. Please let there be someone I jsut can talk to now. I see a music shop and blink a couple of times. A music shop? Why not, let's go buy a CD, or maybe they have new games for the X-box kinnect.

I whistle WMYB and walk into the shop. "Can I help you?" a boy asks me and I shake my head. "I'm just looking around, thanks" I say and he nods, walks away. 

Should I buy the just dance 3 for the kinnect? I love the just dance games...and I just have 1 & 2. Yeah let's do that.

I take the game and then bump into some girl. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I say and I look at her again. I look straight in her eyes.

Hazel? Wow never een that much before, I love it. 

And her hair, dark brown. That combination isn't really something you see much. She's not like all the other girls, not the I have to wear make-up because I'm so insecure. This girl has a strong look, she looks sporty. 

"It's alright, I didn't look out." she says and tries to pass me. "Err...May I ask your name?" I ask her and she turns around, smiling. "Ayesha" she says. "I'm..." I start but she cuts me off by trning around. "Oh, I know who you are. Have a nice day Mister Payne" she says and walks away.

Wow, I didn't expect that. Most girls start screaming or ask for an authorgraph...or listen to me, let me finish my sentence....but this girl? Wow, 

She's spacial, I have to get to know her, I really have me. There's something inside me that wants her, not in a sexual way....but I have to know who she is.

"Ayesha" I whiserp and walk to the cashier, pay for the game and walk out of the shop. 

I have to get her of my mind, not for ever but just for now. I see a book store, that's what I need, a nice book where I can deep my thoughts in. I walk to the shop, thinking about what I want to read

I walk into a path and then I bump int osomeone, again.

"Auch" she says. I look again and see, Ayesha? She looks at me and chuckles. "I'm sorry...again" I say. "We really have to stop doing this" she chuckles again, her chuckle is so sweet, like little bells.

I give her a hand and help her up. "Games and book? We have that in common" she says and chuckles again. "cute" I say and then blush. "Sorry I didn't mean to.." 

"It's alright Liam. What are you doing here all alone? Where are the others?" she asks and I look into her eyes. "The others are around here somewhere, but I don't really care, I need some space now" I say and her smile fades, she takes a step backwards. "Oh, sorry, then I should go.." she says and turns around. "No, no! I didn't mean it like that!" I say and she turns around. "I really want to meet you again" I say and her eyes get wide, shit did I go to fast?

"Err, alright. But let's meet in the park. I heard you like jogging?" she says and a huge smile appears on my face. "Yeah, you like it too?" I ask and she nods. "This afternoon? In about 2 hours from now in the park?" I ask and she agrees. "See you soon, babe" I say and she blushes. I peck her on the cheeck and she chuckles. "See you later, Liam" And she walks away,

one word: Wow

"LIAM WTF? WHY ARE YOU SO HYPERACTIVE?" Zayn yells and I sit down on the couch. I don't want to be there before her, than I look like some desperate fool, but  what if I'm to late and she already left?

"Alright, I'm going for a jog. Bye guys!" I scream and run to the door shut it and run dowstairs.

2 streets and I'm at the park. 

There, I see her streching, shit! What if she's been here for like way to long.

"Hey, Liam" she says and grins. I can;t help it and hug her, she chuckles and hugs back. "How long are you here already? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late" I say and she smiles.

Ayesha's POV:

My hair is pulled into a messy bun and I'm talking to Liam, he's so hot! But I have to stay calm, he doesn't like girls who scream in their faces. "Just 2 minutes, no worries" I say and he sighs. "Alright, where do you usualy run?" I ask him and he shurgs. "I'll go with you this time" he says and I smirk. "Alright" I say and we begin running, not to fast.

We run and talk, he tells be about the boys, how hard it is to take care of them. He tells me about Louis, how childish he can be, how vain Zayn is and how in love Niall is with food. Harry goes with Louis and if he's not, he's tweeting crazy things. I can't stop smirking.

"Race you to the bridge?" I ask and he smirks, we stop. "Alright, the loser has to..." I say and he thinks.

"Doesn't matter, let's just race" he says and I chuckle. "Afraid to lose? Payne?" I say and he winks. "3....2.....1...." I say and then we bot hstart sprinting.

"I WIN!" I scream and do a little victory dance. "Alright, alright, you won" Liam says, a little dissapointed. Should I....

Why not? Why not try?

I walk over to him and place my hands around his neck, looking in his eyes. His hand slides over my cheeck and I smile.

"Oh, come here you" he says and crashes his lips into mine. 

A/N

Back from practise and BACK on Wattpad! Ayesha did you like it? 

X-x-x Noa